Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
All links v. 0.07, not 0.09. Is this how it should be?
ChangeLog is only up to v.0.07 on front page . . . ? . . . I think the 0.09 was a mistype . . . there is no comment about that version being released in previous comments . . . check back 4 your self .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GrowUpRP-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Archive will say 0.09, but it's actually 0.07.​

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
Edit
game version [0.09]
cheat version [0.2]

a new more elaborated version a fast and dirty attempt to have more fun with this game. relations changed and cheat code (click on use code and you'll find it there as a phone app) available for everyone. Unzip it and replace the original index.html file from game's root folder follow instructions written in the text files.
A new game start is necessary (save your latest work to disk and load it into the new game .... it might work with no issues)

thumb up if it works for you! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: stephtban

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at Ms Summers 5/20 : Wait for a few days to pass (go to sleep)
I slept for more than 2-3 in game and nothing happens.
Thanks for your answers

Edit : looking at the code it seems $daydifference variable needs to be greater than 3 but when I look to SugarCube.State.variables.daydifference it is NaN
I guess it was not defined earlier but I dunno why

Last edited:

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
Edit : looking at the code it seems $daydifference variable needs to be greater than 3 but when I look to SugarCube.State.variables.daydifference it is NaN
It is set on woke up set $daydifference to $day - $referenceday . It might need some other conditions to be checked. Even it asks to be equal to 3, try to fulfill the conditions greater then 3 too. You never know :)

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hi, I'm stuck at Ms Summers 5/20 : Wait for a few days to pass (go to sleep)
I slept for more than 2-3 in game and nothing happens.
Thanks for your answers

Hey there, can you send your save so I can try to check what happened?

LGH990203

Dec 16, 2018
hello. how do you increase mom's corr above the 2 you get from the park. the app hint said after she comes home. but at what time. I keep coming to her bedroom every hour but nothing is changed.

edit: nvm got it.

Last edited:

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hello everyone, we are pleased to finally be able to release a new update!

Full:
Patch:

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Is it really a mother-in-law if your significant other is still labelled as girlfriend and not fiance or wife?

cenzur

Mar 13, 2020
hello. how do you increase mom's corr above the 2 you get from the park. the app hint said after she comes home. but at what time. I keep coming to her bedroom every hour but nothing is changed.

edit: nvm got it.
How do you do it? I still can't figure out how to increase corr on mom

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Pretty fun so far. It can't seem to decide if Emma is my girlfriend or my almost sister, and sometimes it coughs up code instead of a name or an image. It also ends up a little weird that if Emma is my girlfriend and sleeping in my bed at the start, why does she start with low stats towards me and why is her mother talking about how we don't seem to get along. I guess this is due to the relationship shift talked about above. One quick note, if you have breakfast in the morning on the weekend, the only option is to go to the high school from there, despite it being closed. If you want to just reuse the same screen I suggest having it have a go-to-school link and a don't-go-to-school link all the time and leave it up to the player.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GrowUpRP-0.08
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes