1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
This game reminds me of the first time I've seen art by Kuribayashi Chris, and initially thought it looked pretty good, but then found tons of grotesque body modification stuff that's hard to unsee :')
If this statement has any truth to it, if this game has anything similar to K. Chris, you are a gentleman and a scholar. DLing just because you mentioned Kurabayashi Chris

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Troll game, but the stretching noises for non-breasts are pretty good. The voice was not that erotic for me though.

lots0st00f

Jul 13, 2021
I agree wholeheartedly, it's insulting and lazy and fuck the author. May pinworms infest their privates.

bambbamb62

Mar 6, 2023
Following the part 2 of the previous message:

In fact, if you're not a mathematician and don't want to bother learning how to play this game like a master, let me provide you with a practical test to prove whether or not I am wrong:

Set yourself some amount of time (5 min, 10, 15, 30, 1 hour, whichever you like) to play. If, at any point, your turn does NOT begin with an amount of coins on the board that is a multiple of four, take a screenshot, pick the choice that ensures the AI does have an amount of coins equal to a multiple of 4 until the end, and you will win (in which case, please also take a screenshot as I am very curious as to what happens in that case).

If that happens, I solemnly declare I will retract all previous statements, promote this as the greatest game on this website and declare that I suck at it.
After about round 3 I knew something was up. came here to check and yep. went back to the game and just forfeit twice. game puts you right to the end. came here for the growth, not gonna play a game that is impossible to win just to see it. I'm too competitive for this shit XD. blackjack though.... love a good game of blackjack.

nice that its voiced tho. worth 10$? oh fuck no

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes