RPGM - Completed - Growth Gamble [Final] [SGA Audio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rocky_gamr

Like other reviews have already said: winning is impossible in this game (even if you cheat), but if you're looking for a game only revolving around growth , then this game will do just fine, sure it's not the best looking but i found some enjoinment from it so if you go in without the expectation of winning.
    then you could also like it, overall, i'd give this game a 6.5/10, a bit too linear for me.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Just a Horny Bastard

As said by quite a few others, this game is nothing but cheating and the impossible promise of EVER getting a game off of her and getting something from her (even someone who cheated a win as given a loss) The voice varies from mid to outright grating, and everything here is a waste of time. And no, the game saying "and she has never lost" is not an excuse, or we wouldn't have so many protags on this sight claiming they wouldn't lose to tentacles/cocks/(insert corruptive debauchery here)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

tezzia

I have never seen such a rigged game. I have played against AI's who will always play the correct move and those were still winnable with a lot of effort. If you are reading this review never play it. I haven't seen any of the scenes, but they aren't worth it. If i wanted just hentai, I would've looked up just hentai. I play hentai games cuz they are hentai and a fucking game! This isn't even a visual novel. If it was then i would've at least played it.

Conclusion: Terrible game, Terrible Hentai, Not worth even the act of looking at it.