3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_32285

How much restricted (behind the premium code) content is there?

O

Onyx99

The 3D models are bad, the animation is worse, the story is the same as every other mind control incest game, and for god sake STOP THE WITH ALL CAPS DIALOGUE! That being said I actually had fun with the game as a whole. If the dev(s) were willing to give this game polish it would be one of the better H-games of it's type. For now it's okay.

theodred

Apr 28, 2017
Guys there is no walkthrought that I find so I am asking here. I am with alicia and trying to go to mall and fter that have to o museum. But I can find the places, any one nows where it is?

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm stuck! We went left the mall, did what we were suppose to (I assume the dress was all? I don't want to give away anything) and went back to the house, and nothing happened, she's still following me around everywhere I go... (I went to the school, and we went in the girls lockerroom, and now we can't leave so I have to abort and start over at the mall again.)
What am I missing?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck! We went left the mall, did what we were suppose to (I assume the dress was all? I don't want to give away anything) and went back to the house, and nothing happened, she's still following me around everywhere I go... (I went to the school, and we went in the girls lockerroom, and now we can't leave so I have to abort and start over at the mall again.)
What am I missing?
You must go to the museum, it's on the left to the mall.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Would this 0.4b be any less of a bugfest, should I start from the beginning? I'm trying to continue with 0.35b saves, but the image keeps freezing all the time. The game still reacts to keyboard and videos are still working after freezing, but still images and text won't progress any further from the freezing point.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Would this 0.4b be any less of a bugfest, should I start from the beginning? I'm trying to continue with 0.35b saves, but the image keeps freezing all the time. The game still reacts to keyboard and videos are still working after freezing, but still images and text won't progress any further from the freezing point.
I'd to load the game with compatibility with windows vista

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You mean, Vista and anything newer than Vista? Alright, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that.
I remember having some sort problems with the previous version, too. Should have tried compatibility then, too, I guess.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Remember guys, don't use first save slot, that save slot is for autosave for some stupid reason.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Remember guys, don't use first save slot, that save slot is for autosave for some stupid reason.
Yeah, took this idiot a while to realize that.:) The game is slow as shit, loading screens and choices after animations, but well worth the wait. Glad I stumbled on to this one.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hey can one help me I come out of the girls do not change clothes. Do not know

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Im stuck in school looking for arrow, sword, exetra including good ways to make cash anyone can help with these would be greatly appreciated.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes