3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! Thanks Coldbird. I was just going to upload it myself. Thanks!

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This game is embarrassingly bad, holy shit.

So generic, models look like trash and the writing is garbage.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
After getting into the dungeon and recieving talisman its glowing all the time, same animation is played all the time ... pfff any solutions?

Is it just me or does the game crush a lot?

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
new post from Nirolf if anyone's interested

"
Hey guys,
Just wanted to inform you, the launch caledar.
0.3 Alpha - 03.03.2017
0.3 Beta - 05.03.2017
0.3 Full - 0.7.03.2017
These are the planned dates, hope that all goes well and maybe some of those dates come sooner.
At the start of March you will all get a message with the last update, if you hace 0.25, there no reason to download, just wait fo the 0.3.
The message is mostly intended for new patreons.
Thanks again for your support"

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This game feels low quality throughout. The renders are fairly average, the characters aren't particularly nice looking, but also the game world is lacking detail and feels rushed and unrefined. The story itself though isn't bad, but it's been done before with better games, like The Artefact and Milf's Control (student finds device, blackmails every female in town into sex). It would be nice if this game took a different approach, like leaving out blackmail, and having the character use charm instead, maybe make the characters more believable at the same time, by not having every girl in town wearing skimpy clothing and offering up sex so easily, because as it is now, it just feels like all the other titles, except not we well refined.

One of the big problems with these games is the world design. The Artefact was nice, because it has an easy to navigate world, so you can get to the interesting bits without getting lost or bored. Keeping things small means you can put more detail into the world, without overwhelming yourself, or lagging out the engine. Also save player sanity by having the player able to complete multiple quests in one area before going all the way across town.

Reactions: Muff Diver

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
why bother with his new game...the sucker hasn't even finished this one yet.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
but on svs it has more than 1 gb and im too lazy to download it. spezial as i know his normal quality.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or if I suck, but after Gabriela asks for booze in the house entry, there's nothing else I can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kessie82
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes