cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
At first it feels boring but later the story took a good pace. Sex is good aditional but story and few dramas are the main point for this VN, at least for me and for now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just tested the game, it's hot but if this is the amount of content you get from two releases then it will be a very annoying ride, this must be the type of games that can only be enjoyed if you try them once a year or two.

----

As for THAT scene, yeah I did not like it either, the woman is attractive but the MC acted like a bitch and allowed her to blackmail him and do everything she asked like a boy toy, not my thing.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As for THAT scene, yeah I did not like it either, the woman is attractive but the MC acted like a bitch and allowed her to blackmail him and do everything she asked like a boy toy, not my thing.
Well, I've taken it for granted that, at least in my game, she isn't a LI anymore. I don't know if she was before, but now she isn't.

You trolling, right? Because that scene is definitely not rape.
You can't rape the willing....
Well, I would have preferred the opportunity to say no.

Reactions: Sokeri
Feb 10, 2018
Looks good. I agree that this is giving me Freshwomen vibes. It's not exact but it immediately reminded me. Looks forward to playing when it's further along.

Reactions: kinkbr

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
OMG absolutly breathtaking and thats just the intro cinematic.. I cant believe i never saw this title till now.. Finally a quality title to rival the big leaguers.. totally amazing ty

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I want this game to have a ton of updates. This looks like it was made in Unreal Engine instead of Renpy. Looks so breathtaking. I hope the dev doesn't give up on this. He is going to skyrocket in popularity after a few updates and more content. Very good work. 10/10. Definitely recommend.
Thanks for the feedback, Perverted. I'll make sure to keep working hard to maintain the graphics quality. The updates might take a bit of time, but they're not going to stop.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes