Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Really? I mean, they really do remind me of Fresh Women's LI's. Look, (from the left) the second one reminds me of Chloe, the third one of Lily, fourth is Julia and the fifth one is Sue. Even the icon of the game executable is a bit similar.
Mm maybe Reina kinda looks like Chloe too, but the rest I just don't see the ressemblance, but that's just my opinion.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Good new game.The content is direct and engaging.
The number of the version can be as integer as possible to facilitate the player to save and organize.
I hope that the author can often communicate in the forum in the future, and more communication can have better progress.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That was an ending, that's for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, doubt that was actually what was found, but curious to see what happens next. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinkbr

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
To be clear I haven't played the update yet. But from what I am reading it looks like people are discussing across each other. One person is saying it's rape because the player doesn't have a choice about whether it happens (it's a forced scene) and the other is saying it's a consensual scene in the game and therefore not rape because, whether the player wants it to happen or not, the character is consenting to it in the game world.

Reactions: drone4of2

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
MC's response to the hidden cams and the flashback to his sister are, for me, the most compelling aspects of this game so far.

I think the culprit is pretty obvious (the handyman), but I'm eager to see where that storyline goes.

Also, can we please get a scene with the sister, just talking to MC on the phone or something, so that we know she's ok? It's kinda pathetic, but her flashback set off all of my damn white knight instincts.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I had initially commented on this thread poking fun at the name of the game itself, but finally got around to playing it. I'm pretty intrigued so far, especially after that flashback to when MC was a kid. I really hope his sister's okay- felt a bit out of left field to show what they showed without any more context, but I understand you don't want to give away all the info at once.
The graphics and great and the women are quite sexy. I did notice a few spelling/grammar errors but nothing egregious. My only gripe would be that the MC looks a bit strange (almost like a young John de Lancie).

Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
Game looks amazing, visually. Feels like it will be years before there is any substance to it though (or its abandoned). Hope I'm wrong.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Even according to Dev it is forced:

Anyways, I already stopped playing so doesn't matter much to me anymore
You need Reading comprehension
The scene is forced aka unavoidable. Not that she forced mc, aka rape.

Reactions: RaimyW

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really? I mean, they really do remind me of Fresh Women's LI's. Look, (from the left) the second one reminds me of Chloe, the third one of Lily, fourth is Julia and the fifth one is Sue. Even the icon of the game executable is a bit similar.
I have to say that I never thought about it, but now that you mentioned I'm starting to see several similarities.
Moreover, if the Br in KinkBr alludes to Brazil, they would even be from the same country :unsure:

I really hope they are different devs and these are just coincidences, or just that KinBr likes the style of Freshwomen and applied it in their own game. Hopefully, they will not apply the same game development tactics.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes