• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I saw this on Weight Gaming, and despite it being AI generated art, I've been playing it for hours every night. There's absolutely no difference between like 800 height and 6,000, so it's really confusing that there are two "unseen" CGs for each character. It's going to take a long, long time to see all of your favorite characters to the max, but hopefully this game keeps going. (y)

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I saw this on Weight Gaming, and despite it being AI generated art, I've been playing it for hours every night. There's absolutely no difference between like 800 height and 6,000, so it's really confusing that there are two "unseen" CGs for each character. It's going to take a long, long time to see all of your favorite characters to the max, but hopefully this game keeps going. (y)
depending on which version you're playing there's limited stages. I think there's 7-8 stages on the newest demo.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
depending on which version you're playing there's limited stages. I think there's 7-8 stages on the newest demo.
Yeah, I had no idea there was a non-demo version until like four minutes ago, and I'm kind of confused if there's any difference. :LOL:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, I had no idea there was a non-demo version until like four minutes ago, and I'm kind of confused if there's any difference. :LOL:
Lots more content, read through the thread and you'll notice quickily why it isn't posted, you'll also find out the 5.02 here is an older version of the game (it's been redone now, and stuff has been dropped/switched out)

firetower9

Feb 22, 2024
yeah a lot of content was cut or switched out due to the respect of the said artists, i recently gotten to play the latest version since i've decided to support the game

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Lots more content...
yeah a lot of content was cut or switched out due to the respect of the said artists, i recently gotten to play the latest version since i've decided to support the game
I can't find any screenshots of the older versions anywhere, so when people say "the artist," they still mean an "AI artist," right? It wasn't something very different before that has just been substituted with (some poorly cropped) AI art? The butt MC looks a lot better in 5.02, but I think I like the public demo more. :unsure:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I can't find any screenshots of the older versions anywhere, so when people say "the artist," they still mean an "AI artist," right? It wasn't something very different before that has just been substituted with (some poorly cropped) AI art? The butt MC looks a lot better in 5.02, but I think I like the public demo more. :unsure:
I'll give you a hint, it's the guy who's working on a certain "gambling" game that has growth in it, said creator also flipped out, and thought a paid version of their game got "leaked", when it was the publically available free version. That's what happens when you listen to your "too loyal" followers. You can see that shitshow over in that thread, just his followers though.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
someone have a good deck for the new demo?
First deck I made was from The Galactic Invasion. Galactic Beast-Tamer is 60 damage on turn 2. :censored: Galactic Invasion pairs well with New Beginnings, too: GI likes to discard, Parasites from New Beginnings like to be discarded. Both like to be exiled, but Galactic cards can get things back from exile (and then even discard again). I was really surprised how fun and intricate the game is. :D But I guess they're patching out all the best combos, because people keep tattling about them on Itch.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Do those links provide the current version?
No, they're malware.
Edit for future clarity: Links were posted on this page of the thread by a spam account and were removed, we're not referring to OP.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I already reported the account and that post for spam, they have 55 posts and counting of the same links

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
oh hey i played this on itch.io a week ago, is one of the more in depth nsfw card games out there currently but defo needs work. Surprised they used rpgm instead of something more flexible

i really wish certain things had descriptions like what abilities do from the cards itself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Also for anyone struggling, a cheap and effective deck to make is draw loops
Just pull from the first pack New Beginnings and put as many 'deal damage and draw' cards in as you have, then fill the rest of the 15 card limit with either 'remove this' cards or other damage cards, making sure to have at least 8 draw cards to be able to continually draw and use your full mana

Also Glancing Blow from that pack is a 0 cost 1 damage 1 draw, which if you play it right can loop indefinitely, but only doing 1 damage per cast so its only good early

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes