RPGM Abandoned Groom [v0.1.1] [Boraginol Suppo]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
support of any "project" is successful in the activity of the developer himself. :unsure:Let's look at the development of the game and the stability of updates and quality.;)GOOD START. :love: (y)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
We likely are looking at another femdom game if this devs previous work is any indication. I can see it working for some especially as a shota title but seeing the other game get abandoned doesn't exactly get my hopes up.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mom looks cool, but previuos game by this dev with similar premise sometimes even gave me creep vibes, not sexy ones. Title here is already sus
Dev aims for the unsettling mother obsession.
His first game went for a dark atmosphere, even with the location in dim light, the house felt like reflection of said unstable obsession.
Damn hope it doesn’t get abandoned like the last one, tho dev said something about continuing so dunno

Jun 18, 2018
What's the deal with this? His last game got abandoned, so is this going to be abandoned too? Or did he abandon that game because this is a remake and he actually plans to finish this one?
Kind of funny how developer notes are ''developer of [abandoned game]'' instead of any kind of an explanation. Like he is proud of having an unfinished game, nothing else needs to be said because he is THE developer of Isolated with Mom. The king himself.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam
Dec 21, 2019
Mom looks cool, but previuos game by this dev with similar premise sometimes even gave me creep vibes, not sexy ones. Title here is already sus
I'm sure the title is "Groom" because the mother just started working in a salon and needs to practice by cutting her son's hair. That's the only type of grooming going on here.

Yeah, definitely. No weird or creepy vibes at all, you must be trippin :ROFLMAO:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Crashes the game always at 19h, when appears the mother on MC's bedroom and talks about having dinner.. The game shuts by itself, I've tried 3 times and always was the same

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Looks like at 200 study you can sleep with the mom and jack off on her. You can also hug and grab her ass while she's cleaning.

Edit: Current version ends once you trigger enough favor with the mom to ask for $30 worth of money and then buy the phone. Your sister then sends you pics.
I thank you for the information because in this case you do not know how far to advance, on the other hand visually I love it, I hope the author does not abandon it because it looks very good!!!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes