VN Ren'Py Gremlin Academy [Demo] [Someonesomewhere]

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Is there any Femdom?

(SORRY SORRY i just had to be one of those annoying assholes who goes to themed thread and asks the opposite :ROFLMAO: )
(I see people in femdom threads always ask if femdom is avoidable so wanted to do the opposite :ROFLMAO: )

Good luck with the game though. As a straight player the guys here look pretty cute! :giggle:;)

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Is there any Femdom?

(SORRY SORRY i just had to be one of those annoying assholes who goes to themed thread and asks the opposite :ROFLMAO: )
(I see people in femdom threads always ask if femdom is avoidable so wanted to do the opposite :ROFLMAO: )

Good luck with the game though. As a straight player the guys here look pretty cute! :giggle:;)
Most of the characters are male, so nah probably not lol

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
I'm learning some animation so I can make some decent ones for the game. Also trying to nail down a workflow for importing into Blender since Daz is a nightmare to animate in. Doesn't look too bad.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Most of the characters are male, so nah probably not lol
My post was just a joke post as mentioned in the post with my 'sorry' remark lmao

But still good luck. It's rare not having steroid muscle inducing guys on games like these so it's good it's a bit more realistic lol.

Reactions: Oliz82

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
First full character animation using Daz to Blender. It's not too bad since I know almost nothing about animation. Hoping to improve the workflow and my skills to make this game awesome. We'll see.

For now, Baz is just jumping around.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Did my usual reformatting of my computer without realizing how much set up I had done. In trying to nail down a workflow for building characters in Daz and doing everything else in Blender, there was quite a bit learned and set up for regular use of that pipeline. Whoops.

So the last couple days have been reinstalling and relearning my workflow. Was able to get most of my stuff working and got this cute smirk from Bas. Created in DAZ, imported to Blender, expression posed, and rendered in Blender.

render1.png

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Did my usual reformatting of my computer without realizing how much set up I had done. In trying to nail down a workflow for building characters in Daz and doing everything else in Blender, there was quite a bit learned and set up for regular use of that pipeline. Whoops.

So the last couple days have been reinstalling and relearning my workflow. Was able to get most of my stuff working and got this cute smirk from Bas. Created in DAZ, imported to Blender, expression posed, and rendered in Blender.

View attachment 3078280
I love the game but, that beard looks awful