VN Ren'Py Gremlin Academy [Demo] [Someonesomewhere]

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
oie_BI1JPxGNMnd8.jpg

Overview:
This is my first Renpy project, a thirty-second demo for a larger project I want to create.
Welcome to John Thomas University, affectionately known as Gremlin Academy.
It's a place with tons of guys looking to get laid.
Meet Baz as he explores John Thomas University and acclimates himself to his new setting and tries to fit in.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: Someonesomewhere2
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

charlie.png baz.png shot6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A new gay game is always welcomed. The result is too short to really asses it.

So, I'll briefly talk about the demo.
The characters seem nice. The models are appealing. No animation yet to have an idea of future sex scenes. Some body hair would be nice.

Some precisions are needed though :
Is it about them being a couple? If so, what type (open, strict, friends with benefits)?
Or just the adventures of Baz through the eyes of Charlie? If so, is it just voyeurism and nothing happens without him?

It's a kinetic novel but how far is it like that? Not that I mind, I just want to know what to expect.

The surname of the academy brings back memories. I hope it isn't a sign of horror as a future theme.

Try decreasing the "Textbox Transparency" in the Preferences
Thanks a lot. It made the game playable.

White on white was too difficult to read. And not knowing what was useful to solve it in the preferences was annoying.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

sunghari

Nov 7, 2020
the game is nice, the characters are nice too, although maybe make the npc a little bit muscular? for me, i like the npc a little bit muscular or maybe having other npc aside from the one present muscular with big, thick and long dick. it's just my opinion on this one but overall it's nice. for the character, maybe make it like he's a slut who likes to sleep with everyone in the college /university? i don't know..hahahaaa or maybe make it like he's once a slut and going to be sticking to one Dick? this is just my suggestion and opinion on this one. good luck on making this game epic! hope to see it soon!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Please no, looks always shit in 3d renders... :c
On a technical side, I agree with what you are saying, though there some devs that are able to do something nice.
On a personal side, I hate smooth male bodies, even more people that shave everything but keep their beard. Also, I'm not asking something extreme either : just some pubic hair, on the armpits, on the torso, maybe the navel too, and on the legs.

Good continuation.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Hello.

On a technical side, I agree with what you are saying, though there some devs that are able to do something nice.
On a personal side, I hate smooth male bodies, even more people that shave everything but keep their beard. Also, I'm not asking something extreme either : just some pubic hair, on the armpits, on the torso, maybe the navel too, and on the legs.

Good continuation.
I personally like em all shaved but I also realize that’s a tough thing for most people but this is 3D so imma try it. At least on the main character since he’s a bit more masc than all the characters I’m cooking up.

I’m mainly using Daz and I’ve yet to see any assets that work and look how I want. So it’s gonna be a challenge I think. We’ll see!

Reactions: Oliz82

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Lovely gay game, love it!!!
Thanks! I sat down last night and wrote out a story outline so this demo will be getting an update once I cobble all that together. I’m hoping to make this a cross between Harem Hotel and Being a DIK but with all twink dudes.

The twink dudes part being a personal preference but open to other opinions.

Ivarson

Jul 31, 2021
the characters look very good. But I would also be happy about body hair. I wish you good luck and I'm looking forward to the first updates :)

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Thanks! I sat down last night and wrote out a story outline so this demo will be getting an update once I cobble all that together. I’m hoping to make this a cross between Harem Hotel and Being a DIK but with all twink dudes.

The twink dudes part being a personal preference but open to other opinions.
Just be careful, never works out if a Dev starts doing stuff they don't like themselves ;)

Reactions: Oliz82