• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Depends on interest levels after a year of work... there's no point in busting our ass on a game no one is interested in.
maybe try making a game that isnt full of ntr then? maybe a actual vanilla game as whose actually appeal to most people?

Pinkie Die

Dec 11, 2021
maybe try making a game that isnt full of ntr then? maybe a actual vanilla game as whose actually appeal to most people?
Do you know how many of those games exist already? Been looking at that circle and they don't seem to get much support based on how 2D focused those fans are. So, i'll have to take my chances sadly.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Do you know how many of those games exist already? Been looking at that circle and they don't seem to get much support based on how 2D focused those fans are. So, i'll have to take my chances sadly.
what do you mean? almost all of the popular 3dcg in this style dont have a hint of it. harem hotel, corruption, corrupted kingdoms, waifu academy, mythic manor..... the top 5 games in this style.... it goes on to. ecchi sensei, house in the rift, dark magic, my new family, depravity. what do you mean they don't make money lol. all are the top games in this style that are primarily harem vanilla like games. you can say like you dont like the genres or whatever but to say they dont make money just doesnt make sense as its so untrue. if anything you are living proof of that

Last edited:

Pinkie Die

Dec 11, 2021
what do you mean? almost all of the popular 3dcg in this style dont have a hint of it. harem hotel, corruption, corrupted kingdoms, waifu academy, mythic manor..... the top 5 games in this style.... it goes on to. ecchi sensei, house in the rift, dark magic, my new family, depravity. what do you mean they don't make money lol. all are the top games in this style that are primarily harem vanilla like games. you can say like you dont like the genres or whatever but to say they dont make money just doesnt make sense as its so untrue. if anything you are living proof of that
This f*cking game has equivalent Maledom to Femdom ratio. So i don't get your decision to argue with me on this point. Play the game first before assuming whatever you like thanks.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
This f*cking game has equivalent Maledom to Femdom ratio. So i don't get your decision to argue with me on this point. Play the game first before assuming whatever you like thanks.
huh? you made a claim that was just untrue and i pointed out why it was. i don't know what that has to do with maledom or femdom but ok.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
What is going on? I was thrown into middle of some people chasing me and then teleported to a gym fighting with a bunny girl. Am I supposed to know the plot to this somehow? Maybe a prequel? I'm lost lmao