• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1651515491060.png

Overview:
Keep your universe from imploding, even if it means throwing others to the wolves.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-02
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: PinkDream
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Rumi 1 7.png Story 1 9.png Rumi 1 11.png Rumi 1 14.png Story 1 10.png Story 1 6.png Rumi 1 17.png Story 1 1.png Rumi 1 23.png
1840389_S.png 1840388_Capturew.png 1840387_Capture.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
moved to games.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol I was struck by the banner, but when I read the tags and dev notes my interest faded a bit, I was still going to ask if the ntr and femdom were going to be avoidable, but after seeing the other game that the dev has, no need to ask :KEK: (by the way BaasB , I think it would be convenient for the dev if the op had the link to the other game)

Good luck Dev

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
lol I was struck by the banner, but when I read the tags and dev notes my interest faded a bit, I was still going to ask if the ntr and femdom were going to be avoidable, but after seeing the other game that the dev has, no need to ask :KEK: (by the way BaasB , I think it would be convenient for the dev if the op had the link to the other game)

Good luck Dev
Ntr and the other fetish...are avoidable

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
on startup it says failed to load background retry so i did and Luckly it worked. seems it does that every time you start it up. i see you have choices (tags) which is good i always except everything the first try even if I'm not interested saw that it freezes after choosing never! but could because it's not ready for that option yet. also saw the pee option never was a fan of that tag but notice i never seen it pop up (some other tags possibly too but have volume off so not sure). tried to win but think you're supposed to lose the first and second battle. tried really hard to get the baton strike on 2nd battle, but it won't let you do that had it to 100 for it but shoots back to 21 on second battle. overall seems like a decent game so far but are you supposed to win in the future updates or meant to endure battles?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Good luck Dev
Given the name of his other game (Cuckold's Family) I'm going to assume that this one won't interest me either.

In any case, Pinkie Die, thanks for the game and good luck.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnjobi66

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well just prologue won't know if good gameplay or story.. I'll wait for next update.. too many new games never make it past prologue.