DoctorMoist

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
How much content is here currently?
13768 Lines of code, 729 Files (Images and Videos), and maybe an hour and a half of content if you do everything. The idea is to back and try a different path to discover more content, and I'm hoping that the achievements help with that. If the achievements still aren't clear, I'd be happy to make a walkthrough.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Is this in the first few passages before you reach the hallway? If so, then I'm aware. I just forgot to add a placeholder before you changed your picture, but if it's happening after that, could you provide me with where in the story you are?
I continued with a save I had and the save was just before the first heitst, when I continued after downloading update I did the heist and that is whe my pic started to not appear

Dec 7, 2019
13768 Lines of code, 729 Files (Images and Videos), and maybe an hour and a half of content if you do everything. The idea is to back and try a different path to discover more content, and I'm hoping that the achievements help with that. If the achievements still aren't clear, I'd be happy to make a walkthrough.
Shit alright im playing this

DoctorMoist

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
I continued with a save I had and the save was just before the first heitst, when I continued after downloading update I did the heist and that is whe my pic started to not appear
I see, I'm sorry about that but I know what's wrong. I fundamentally changed the speech box system in this last update, and now that you have your choice of profile picture, it doesn't know what to do.

If you want, you can hit Crtl-shift-C, click "Console" at the top of the menu, and enter SugarCube.State.active.variables.

You can copy and paste into the command SugarCube.State.active.variables.avatar = "Screenshot 2023-01-19 182709.png"
or
SugarCube.State.active.variables.avatar = "MP.png"
or
SugarCube.State.active.variables.avatar = "JS.png"

They'll change your profile pic to Steven Yeun, Micheal Pena, or Johnny Sins respectively

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The picture don`t show up (the file name looks correct I don`t know why the pic is not correct available)
1) GarageText1.jpg

2) bro_why_are_you_looking_for_this.gif

You can hire Olga all time (so I don`t know if I have her or not)

Amelia you can get her Lust Level over max 104 /100.

Spectre you can get her Love & Lust Level over max 104 /100

Becca you can get her Love & Lust Level over max 104 /100

Last edited:

DoctorMoist

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
The picture don`t show up (the file name looks correct I don`t know why the pic is not correct available)
GarageText1.jpg
Thanks for finding this, it was supposed to be images/etc but it was just etc. I fixed it for the next update.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Phone screen default image not loading. Using file:///D:/GM1/images/Pfps/Phone/Phonescreen2.png address

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Hi cool game, I wanted to find out after passing 2 operations, is there no more content? we are looking forward to continuing

Reactions: Henry73au

zanex9

Sep 7, 2019
Would you happen to know the source of a certain video clip in your game?

Path to the video clip: images\Krustomers\Ms. Fucts
Filename: NaivePortlyFish.mp4

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes