EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GM_04.F95Banner.jpg

Overview:
An HTML adventure game from the point of view of an average mechanic. Designed with replayability in mind, journey through the criminal underworld over and over again. Take the time to help your customers, build your garage, and unlock more, or go make money another way. Gotham Mechanic provides a faction based storyline with several gangs to explore and interact with. Will you be an honest mechanic? Or a criminal?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-21
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Aliases:
Developer: DoctorMoist - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Extra: - BLACKJACK MOD*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Tease1.PNG Tease2.PNG 0.2Tease4.PNG 0.2Tease6.PNG Tease9.PNG Tease10.PNG 0.3Tease1.PNG 0.3Tease2.PNG 0.3Tease3.PNG 0.3Tease4.PNG 0.4Tease3.PNG 0.4Tease6.PNG

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GothamMechanic-0.01Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RAIC

Apr 10, 2021
Ok, I just started playing and my first impression is:
You should probably tune down the gifs and pics. About half of them add little to nothing to the story telling and just take space and break the flow. Sometimes less is more.
That's only my first impression though. I will edit this post, once I have more feedback.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have reached the end of content.
In the later game you reduced the use of visual media. You should prabably try to review the beginning of the game as well. That's where the file size comes from and you don't need 3 establishing shots for the PC leaving the elevator.
Using different colours for characters is an overall good choice, though the rainbow for new introductions is a bit garish.

At some points the story telling gets a bit chaotic.

The heist part is a single story book at this point. I believe it would be more fun if you had some choices during the heist, even if they have little to no effect. The illusion of choice is still better than none at all.

Last edited:

DoctorMoist

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Ok, I just started playing and my first impression is:
You should probably tune down the gifs and pics. About half of them add little to nothing to the story telling and just take space and break the flow. Sometimes less is more.
That's only my first impression though. I will edit this post, once I have more feedback.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have reached the end of content.
In the later game you reduced the use of visual media. You should prabably try to review the beginning of the game as well. That's where the file size comes from and you don't need 3 establishing shots for the PC leaving the elevator.
Using different colours for characters is an overall good choice, though the rainbow for new introductions is a bit garish.

At some points the story telling gets a bit chaotic.

The heist part is a single story book at this point. I believe it would be more fun if you had some choices during the heist, even if they have little to no effect. The illusion of choice is still better than none at all.
Thank you, I'd also say that I need to add more passages inbetween settings just for the sake of background continuity. The next major heist will branch more like the Vochos mission if you played that. I'll also look for an alternative to the rainbow, kind of like how npcs share the same or similar colors.

Reactions: jojogeo

Az117

Oct 25, 2018
Can I get the names of the women in the 2nd and 7th screenshot if anyone knows who they are?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes