• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Did you pay for that security software? or is it just a cracked?

And from what I've seen, it also uses AVIRA and AVAST as one of its scanners which is not really promising since those 2 Anti Virus softwares which is similar to being bloatwares. The Anti Virus/Anti-Malware your using somehow seems cumbersome.

Why not make your life easy and just use either Malwarebytes, HitmanPro or Emsisoft
I realize you are trying to be helpful and thank you for that. Virus Total is a website that tests uploaded files against all the major antivirus software platforms including all those mentioned. 2 of the AV engines came back with a result which I why I posted the question and posted the result of the engines that found a potential virus.

It could be a false positive which is why I asked if anyone has seen any actual signs of malicious software since running it. Things like a PC acting strangely, PC very slow, advertising popups, crypto lockers, other virus automatically being downloaded or the AV being turned off unexpectedly.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Playing games trying to avoid their main fetish which they obviously build around is like playing Mortal Kombat without fatalities and blood. That's what I would call real perversion. If you like vanilla sex and lovey-dovey romance - there are tons light-hearted moeges exactly for this. I can't understand people who play games not meant for them - deliberatelly skipping half of content 0_0 Just for the sake of.. what?
Defying game fetishes IS my fetish

new new

Dec 23, 2018
if you want to increase or add page you have go to the init folder save and load.xtx and edit it with something like notepad.use ctrl f to find page and change the numer to what you want do this for both

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Ngl this felt more like bubba's bad shower than a "gore screaming show". but same times it did get bad. very good plot tho

Barry Nyle

Jun 8, 2021
Sorry if this is a dumb as shit question but how do I save? I've tried playing twice now and got through the prologue then had to stop, and mashing random buttons to try to figure out how to bring up the menu/save screen has just resulted in the game closing and me having to start over.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
So I just wanted to update everybody that Virus Total is now reporting 0 red flags for this exe, it was reporting 2 engines flagged it previously. Combined with no one mentioning any troubles it's quite confirmed to be a mistakenly flagged originally.
1670443972644.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: StormrReaper

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Hello there, fans of Gore Screaming Show... I have been playing this game and I've come to really enjoy it.
I have a question for any of you and for all of you who would care to reply; Do any of you know of any more games like this one by the same developer?
I'd really appreciate it if any of you know of and if you could tell me.

Cheers!

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Hello there, fans of Gore Screaming Show... I have been playing this game and I've come to really enjoy it.
I have a question for any of you and for all of you who would care to reply; Do any of you know of any more games like this one by the same developer?
I'd really appreciate it if any of you know of and if you could tell me.

Cheers!
Yes there is and its called SaDistic BlooD

This is the second VN/Eroge that JAST USA localized from the same developer which is Black Cyc.

Enjoy!

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply, BlinkA1.
All the best for you; Thank you for taking the trouble to answer my question.

Sure no problem! Glad to be of assistance!

Any other visual novels/eroges or genres your interested at?

I'll do what I can to help but there's plenty of visual novels/eroges to choose from these days.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes