• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

tyronegt3

Dec 30, 2017
Saves with all paths.

Where to copy the saves

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her (Windows)

User/Library/Application support/ The Architect (MAC)
for someone that doesn't know much about computer/ were to find that folder, i need help

Voodoo1969

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to go back at the begining of a chapter ?
I'm at chapter 4 and I didn't get the path I wanted, my autosaves are too far so I can't go back.
Am I just screwed ?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to go back at the begining of a chapter ?
I'm at chapter 4 and I didn't get the path I wanted, my autosaves are too far so I can't go back.
Am I just screwed ?
I'm afraid so. You have to "collect" your saves to make them permanent. If you rely on autosaves only, then I don't know of a way to start a new chapter. I generally collect a hard save at the beginning of every chapter, at least. It's also a good idea to do so before a major path choice.

Reactions: vimmers

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Finally completed the game. I stopped playing Visual Novels a long time ago but i'm glad i played this one :)

Also, my favorite quote of the game xD
Keep sprayin until it's empty lol.png

Stats mid-game.
Stats.png

Lovers ending.png
And best ending imo (Pregnancy protag only, maid and Sam declined).

I rated this game 3/5 stars probably 2 years ago because of the visual novals playstyle and in my opinion i find there are better genre. But for the plot and multiple choices, it is a solid 4/5 to me.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Needs a follow up was absolutely great but she needs more adventures, like in the actual games. I would fund that Sir.
I would agree with you, I actually was a supporter of The Architect (and still am), but he tends to do only "one offs" - though who knows...

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I would settle for his proposed "Royal Edition" if he didn't want to make a full sequel. That was supposed to add new concepts and paths, among them actual NTR. I would like to see the chapter where she returns to the village more fleshed out as well. I'd love for him to revisit this or do a full sequel. It's the best Lara game ever and Lara is my favorite.

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
i see it says "experimental" for mac, what's that mean exactly? I'm unable to launch the game, and not bc it's a third-party developer..it's like a hard stop. I get this message, "The application "grh-osx" can't be opened."

Any mac users get it to work?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
i see it says "experimental" for mac, what's that mean exactly? I'm unable to launch the game, and not bc it's a third-party developer..it's like a hard stop. I get this message, "The application "grh-osx" can't be opened."

Any mac users get it to work?
Yes, I have it, and it opens fine.
As far as I remember, there was a file missing, and somebody found the fix. Let me use the search function, see if I can jog my memory

Last edited:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
This game was quite good. Although I liked Hack n Slash 2 I'm not as big a fan of 1 and 3. It would be great if they worked on another Goons Raider her game or another game parody of some sort with with female training theme. I think that this was their most fun game to play.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes