4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

AdsWong2

Jul 28, 2023
View attachment 375508

Overview:
Parody of a notorious AAA game. A guy is hired by an adventurer girl to help in the quest to find an ancient artifact. However, things will get twisted as he learns her secrets and receives another mysterious offer. Features simplified mechanics of classic Sierra games with lots exploration, action and different possibilities to manipulate the girl's adventure based on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-19
Developer: The Architect
Previous Games: - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Walkthrough: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Extras: Save - German translation -
Gallery Mod - Gallery Unlock*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 246601 View attachment 246602 View attachment 246603 View attachment 246604 View attachment 246605 View attachment 246606 View attachment 246607
This is first time I am writing a review and this game deserves it. It has one of the best gameplay combined with one of the best concept. Plus Lara croft name gag was funny.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Nice game. It is just a bit slow oriented for my liking and def has some visual novel vibes which i tend to avoid but the side scrolling makes it fun to explore (y)

tyronegt3

Dec 30, 2017
Saves with all paths.

Where to copy the saves

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her (Windows)

User/Library/Application support/ The Architect (MAC)
for someone that doesn't know much about computer/ were to find that folder, i need help

Voodoo1969

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to go back at the begining of a chapter ?
I'm at chapter 4 and I didn't get the path I wanted, my autosaves are too far so I can't go back.
Am I just screwed ?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to go back at the begining of a chapter ?
I'm at chapter 4 and I didn't get the path I wanted, my autosaves are too far so I can't go back.
Am I just screwed ?
I'm afraid so. You have to "collect" your saves to make them permanent. If you rely on autosaves only, then I don't know of a way to start a new chapter. I generally collect a hard save at the beginning of every chapter, at least. It's also a good idea to do so before a major path choice.

Reactions: vimmers

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Finally completed the game. I stopped playing Visual Novels a long time ago but i'm glad i played this one :)

Also, my favorite quote of the game xD
Keep sprayin until it's empty lol.png

Stats mid-game.
Stats.png

Lovers ending.png
And best ending imo (Pregnancy protag only, maid and Sam declined).

I rated this game 3/5 stars probably 2 years ago because of the visual novals playstyle and in my opinion i find there are better genre. But for the plot and multiple choices, it is a solid 4/5 to me.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Needs a follow up was absolutely great but she needs more adventures, like in the actual games. I would fund that Sir.
I would agree with you, I actually was a supporter of The Architect (and still am), but he tends to do only "one offs" - though who knows...

Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I would settle for his proposed "Royal Edition" if he didn't want to make a full sequel. That was supposed to add new concepts and paths, among them actual NTR. I would like to see the chapter where she returns to the village more fleshed out as well. I'd love for him to revisit this or do a full sequel. It's the best Lara game ever and Lara is my favorite.

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
i see it says "experimental" for mac, what's that mean exactly? I'm unable to launch the game, and not bc it's a third-party developer..it's like a hard stop. I get this message, "The application "grh-osx" can't be opened."

Any mac users get it to work?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
i see it says "experimental" for mac, what's that mean exactly? I'm unable to launch the game, and not bc it's a third-party developer..it's like a hard stop. I get this message, "The application "grh-osx" can't be opened."

Any mac users get it to work?
Yes, I have it, and it opens fine.
As far as I remember, there was a file missing, and somebody found the fix. Let me use the search function, see if I can jog my memory

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes