4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
you need to go to the library, and then talk to winston, look at the desk, and then go to the phone, order pizza, and then wait, once he leaves the room go back in the library and look at the desk, its in one of the folders.

Reactions: aaltraz

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
My question is how do you mess with the bag by her bedside. it says we can add stuff im just not finding anything to add at the moment.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I can't get this game to run. Click on the exe file, I get a small popup box with Laura's sorry Clara's pic and a progress bar for about a second then nothing. Running Win 10 64bit.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Wow! This is great so far Architect, you really do out do yourself with each game you make don't you? I'm hoping for a good pervy peeing scene with "Clara" seeing as she's going to be out in the jungle for a while, this is taking into consideration the humiliation aspect, and my love for WS scenes of course :)

Reactions: AOH
Nov 27, 2017
V2 allows you to see Clara in a bikini in the pool and to rummage around her room and then her allowing a guard to fondle her breasts as she bribes him with a view of her tits to pass through. That's all ready, only just about 5 more minutes of gameplay.

Still, it's heading in a good direction.

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
woahh the graphics are insane, can't wait until we finally see sex scenes
totally supporting this game, i dont like blackmail that much tho, but still

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
woahh the graphics are insane, can't wait until we finally see sex scenes
totally supporting this game, i dont like blackmail that much tho, but still
Check out the hack n stalk series. Great stuff, HnS2 in particular has really good animations. The latest games feel a bit like the characters are puppets on strings, they shake a lot. Still early, I'm sure Architect will keep working on it. It's not as bad as in pussoy games (those are unplayable to me, it was very smart to focus more on puzzle solving than just mouse movement for gameplay.)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
A very good V0.2! I enjoyed it. All these little details like swapping the Birth Control pills or putting Sam's present in (C)Lara's Backpack. Corrupting her will be fun for sure!
The Maid is hilarious, i like her even that she is totally hyped for (C)Lara.
Good Job @TheArchitect! Thanks!

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
Check out the hack n stalk series. Great stuff, HnS2 in particular has really good animations. The latest games feel a bit like the characters are puppets on strings, they shake a lot. Still early, I'm sure Architect will keep working on it. It's not as bad as in pussoy games (those are unplayable to me, it was very smart to focus more on puzzle solving than just mouse movement for gameplay.)
i will check it out for sure, thanks for telling me this.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Wow, The Architect's game, should be gorgeous.
HnS 1 and HnS 2 was awesome (well HnS 3 had good beginning and closed suddenly)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I'm very excited for this one, but I also very worried after what HnS3 was like. Please no robotic janky arm movement.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes