4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well, I for one love this demo, it is a taste of things to come, I completed the demo fully, took a bit of multitasking (which we girls are good at lol).

I love the fact it is a Lara knock off, from a great game dev also, I also commend the Dev on choosing not to go melon sized on her boobs, as I am sick of playing games where 99.9% of girls and women are depicted with massive melon sized boobs constantly, it has in reality gone way beyond a joke now being honest, so a big TY to the Dev for his personal pref on boobs size.

I dont mind the jiggle in the animation at all, it reminded me of the WillyD game (constant body movement even when standing still).

So yea, am waiting with baited breath for the release of this game, and to the Dev, keep up the ever improving great work so far.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i hope we can get some action with lara before this dude quits. cause every Lara game seems doom to being abandoned. also this game actually plays a like a game so pretty cool

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks.
Last week I worked on a new character that will be roaming around the manor. She will take part in some of your quests and also in several scenes later. Next version will feature the first sequence where the adventurer girl takes control of the action and I'm going to start working on it this week.
I'm also experiencing a bit with pre-rendered full screen animations in the game as there are better native support for compressed video in the latest versions of Unity. It looks great, but rendering a second of 24 frames of full HD video is ´painfully slow on my machine. Let's see if it works!
See you soon!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, folks!
Just a quick heads up today. Development of v0.2 is advanced and this week I'm working to wrap up the new content and features.
I'm trying to keep the 30 day release interval, but there's a lot of needed polishing in the exploration system. The goal is to release the new version by the next weekend, but I might need a few days more. Keep tuned !
Peace!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The Demo was kinda cool.

Patience is a virtue. It's done when it's done. No need to race through the release, take the Time you'll need.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Christ. I didn't think I'd have to spell it out! XD

Goons Raid Her

Tomb Raider
I kind of just entered the thread without playing, so pardon my atrocious lack of context. ;)
Someone else already answered that, but thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I know any arch I tech y will polish to infinity and beyond, but all previous version had was walking around with no actual benefit apart from unlocking all the areas of the house.
All there is to do now is populate those areas with things to do, people to see, beat some goons up, save the lady in the bed, enclose the butler somewhere he cannot hav' done it and ... Ta-da!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Goons Raid Her v0.2

WHAT'S NEW
- Added new Save System
- Added new UI and objectives system
- Added new rooms and objectives at the manor
- Added initial stage of the village environment

DOWNLOAD