kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Roadmap for 2024

Happy holidays to everyone, whether you're celebrating Christmas or not! I'm grateful for all your feedback on the Noriko update.
Your overwhelming support on Patreon and sales has been incredible, confirming that we're heading in the right direction.
Of course, there have been some disappointments. I understand that not everyone enjoyed the story, and that's okay. It's impossible to please everyone. As we approach the climax of the first part of "Goodbye Eternity," prepare for your expectations to be challenged.
We're all on this journey together, and it's going to be a wild ride :) I encourage you to play through the entire first part before drawing any conclusions.
I also want to address a common misconception: "Goodbye Eternity" does not and will never include NTR. Please be wary of misleading comments online claiming otherwise.
When creating this game, I wanted to ensure players could choose their Love Interest (L.I.) or opt out if they didn't connect with a character.
This is evident with Asami, who offers a friendship route. Additionally, you'll have the option to avoid Sakuya's advances.
Considering a route where we push Yasuka away is heart-wrenching for me, given how much I adore this character. However, I'm open to the idea. For those not interested in Noriko, there will be alternatives (I'm still deciding whether to offer a friendly or antagonistic route with her. Perhaps a poll on this would be helpful?)
I'm also using the extra time afforded by the Godot version to refine parts of the story, particularly pacing and other details. For instance, Asami's corruption path currently involves repetitive actions, which I plan to improve.
I'm setting a goal to bring all these enhancements in version 0.9. While I can't promise everything will be ready by spring, I'm committed to doing my best.
To wrap up, here's a sneak peek of what's coming in 0.9. Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to advance with Noriko? The last thing I saw of her route was her masturbating. Did I make the wrong choice? It's gonna suck if I have to start over

Gavforme

Jul 8, 2019
Hi everyone, I am stuck at the right after you get the job at the restaurant and I can't continue the main story any further. I have tried starting a new game and get stuck in the same spot, the built in walkthrough just says thats all for this update. How do I progress further. Its basically as far as the 0.3 walkthrough goes.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019

Roadmap for 2024

Happy holidays to everyone, whether you're celebrating Christmas or not! I'm grateful for all your feedback on the Noriko update.
Your overwhelming support on Patreon and sales has been incredible, confirming that we're heading in the right direction.
Of course, there have been some disappointments. I understand that not everyone enjoyed the story, and that's okay. It's impossible to please everyone. As we approach the climax of the first part of "Goodbye Eternity," prepare for your expectations to be challenged.
We're all on this journey together, and it's going to be a wild ride :) I encourage you to play through the entire first part before drawing any conclusions.
I also want to address a common misconception: "Goodbye Eternity" does not and will never include NTR. Please be wary of misleading comments online claiming otherwise.
When creating this game, I wanted to ensure players could choose their Love Interest (L.I.) or opt out if they didn't connect with a character.
This is evident with Asami, who offers a friendship route. Additionally, you'll have the option to avoid Sakuya's advances.
Considering a route where we push Yasuka away is heart-wrenching for me, given how much I adore this character. However, I'm open to the idea. For those not interested in Noriko, there will be alternatives (I'm still deciding whether to offer a friendly or antagonistic route with her. Perhaps a poll on this would be helpful?)
I'm also using the extra time afforded by the Godot version to refine parts of the story, particularly pacing and other details. For instance, Asami's corruption path currently involves repetitive actions, which I plan to improve.
I'm setting a goal to bring all these enhancements in version 0.9. While I can't promise everything will be ready by spring, I'm committed to doing my best.
To wrap up, here's a sneak peek of what's coming in 0.9. Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
More Yasuka please ! And high heels ! :love:

Reactions: Salomon108

tibasu

May 16, 2018
This game has my favourite characters, animations and stories so far out of every thing I've played, but I'm a bit disappointed with how it seems my choices only have very light negative outcomes.

For example, it seemed like Akira was going to do something to one of the characters, but then he was interrupted before even a scene was shown. Just a black screen while they were talking. The way this update ends, it looks like something bad might happen to a character, but now I'm not really concerned at all since Rape isn't even in the planned tags.

TruongNguyen

Mar 28, 2020

Roadmap for 2024

Hopefully next year there will be more sounds during sex :)

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Haven't played this game in ages, why do I see people complaining about NTR or NTR being hinted? From what I recall there was nothing of the sort, barely even another dude in the game. What happened?

(And to be clear idc about NTR, if it's manageable I like it)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Haven't played this game in ages, why do I see people complaining about NTR or NTR being hinted? From what I recall there was nothing of the sort, barely even another dude in the game. What happened?

(And to be clear idc about NTR, if it's manageable I like it)
The game does a bit of ntr baiting. I don't care since I know it's not gonna happen, but it is there. More clearly the latest update ends with an antagonist specifically modelled as an ugly bastard breaking into a LIs home and presumably attacking or kidnapping her.
Personally I find it a bit ... weak. Why bait it if we already know it's not gonna happen?

Reactions: Alter-san

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I think I ran into a Problem, I'm supposed to meet Asami in MC's room but she's not there.
I was in this room with her before and was supposed to talk to Noriko, then I was supposed to come back to Asami.
There are no other mission Objectives open with other Characters, and I can't end the Day either.
Asami is on the Corruption path if that helps.
View attachment 3193668 View attachment 3193669 View attachment 3193677
I have a similar problem except I'm supposed to talk to Yasuka after that whole interaction bit she disappears and there is no way to forward time or sleep at that point. Going back to an earlier save from the end of the Sakuya update doesn't help either.

Reactions: Misalton
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes