tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
game is broken as all hell, it's night, and i'm supposed to talk to asami after her and noriko have a chat about noriko's feelings towards protag-kun, but Asami isn't in his room, can't find her anywhere, and I can't sleep because I still have to find Asami.

I seem to remember a distinct lack of content and broken quest lines all over the place a couple years ago too, but i was able to get to a sex scene with asami previously. if the content is THIS slow to get out, and the game is still THIS broken? i expect the game to be abandoned by the end of '24
I had that too you gotta start that part in the morning or itll progress to night and soft lock you
Anybody know where the trinkets/stashes are for the new CG's/places?
Why bother theres only like 2 cheat codes left

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I dont get it. Did noriko lie? Is this plot line still not over? Or is this just braindead writing?
It seems braindead or she's lying and the MC is gullible. I wanted more hate sex.

>She keeps it up for a decade and orders people to go beat him up and make his life hell
IIRC doesn't she eventually accuse him of raping her, causing Yasuka to never speak to him again?

????????????????????????????????????????????????
And the fuck was the "You dont even remember" and playground shit about?
I figured it was a stereotypical thing where he sacrificed himself to protect her and she made him promise not to be like that.

Seriously though, she flipped WAY too fast. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast. There needed to be more hot scenes where she's pinned against the wall, etc.

Anyway new natsume hate
Why?

Cerberus210

Apr 21, 2021
I think I ran into a Problem, I'm supposed to meet Asami in MC's room but she's not there.
I was in this room with her before and was supposed to talk to Noriko, then I was supposed to come back to Asami.
There are no other mission Objectives open with other Characters, and I can't end the Day either.
Asami is on the Corruption path if that helps.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

KanameHomura

Mar 13, 2018
Man I really wish there was an option not to forgive Noriko and force her to make up for everything she put the MC through over the years. Considering she already feels guilty as hell it shouldn't be that hard to make her fold anyway and force her to obey him. She doesn't deserve a happy ending, only one where she's on her knees.
I had not had so much fury during her plotline for a while, let along knowing that I had no choice but to forgive

NoGameNoMood

Oct 19, 2022
Thanks! Putting that in the renpy folder worked like a charm. Took everything from dump123 and put it in the game folder where it belongs and deleted data.extra afterwards.

After that used this
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-7-unren-powershell-forall-v8-7.92717/
Seems to mess up the translation but you can look at the code again

For console try this instead as it bypasses a lot of the silly checks.
renpy\common\00console.rpy
Change line 734 from
Code:
    if config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
To this
Code:
    if True: #config.developer or config.console:
        console = DebugConsole()
Added mod to skip the disclaimer after you acknowledge it the first time.

Added mod to unlock the gallery. Hopefully it's forward compatible.

Added Sprite unlock for Goodbye Eternity [v0.7].
how to add in phone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

bigkahuna360

Dec 24, 2020
I don't normally post, but I had really strong interest and feelings for the game at the start. I'll try not to include any spoilers. The art and characters are phenomenal, but the constant hints at NTR just absolutely kill it for me. At the end of 8.1 I found myself skimming over text and enjoyment was at rock-bottom. The Noriko setup was great until it came to finding out the secret and what was going to happen with her. Halfway though the game, I had very little doubt that you'd turn Macumba into an antagonist and it killed any sort of feeling that you'd been trying to build up trying to make him reliable.

While I love the characters and art style you've chosen, I just can't see myself looking forward to future releases or continuing the game. Best of luck and I wish you success.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes