Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Open your Virus scanners history and recover the file from there. Most see it as an unsafe file and put it into quareantine.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks for the update ! , sadly scenes with jack.. again..... waiting for scenes with better characters :WutFace:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i need this scene Ashley with Eva in the girls gym shower:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
to be honest the game is so fucking good you cant blame people for being a little impatient XD
Sure you can, plus it's against forum rules. So all those who ask for the link are either ignored or reported usually. Just saying...

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
There is any walkthrough for the version 0.7?

I Only say this because i am trying follow all paths, and i want to choose the right option for that path.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone able to get Eva in the shower yet?
I got it by not going down the Eva corruption line. When you're in the club, pretend to be lesbians and kiss Eva. I'd assume you have to not get into a fight with her, then when you go to the gym in the new part of the game you should get the shower scene. Could be a way to do it if you go down the corruption line and maybe get more action in the shower but just from a few playthroughs of messing around this is how I got it.

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye
Jun 30, 2017
I got it by not going down the Eva corruption line. When you're in the club, pretend to be lesbians and kiss Eva. I'd assume you have to not get into a fight with her, then when you go to the gym in the new part of the game you should get the shower scene. Could be a way to do it if you go down the corruption line and maybe get more action in the shower but just from a few playthroughs of messing around this is how I got it.
I had them both corrupted in one playthrough and when Ashley went to the gym she was by herself so I don't think that's a pathway unless that's just me screwing up. Definitely have to replay to be sure. Also have to replay to try out all the extra scenes because it's a good update.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get the Jack/Natasha scene?
Invite Natasha to the beach, go to the water alone instead of helping Jack with sunscreen, come back and look for Jack and Natasha, search the shoreline

I had them both corrupted in one playthrough and when Ashley went to the gym she was by herself so I don't think that's a pathway unless that's just me screwing up. Definitely have to replay to be sure. Also have to replay to try out all the extra scenes because it's a good update.
Same I had both corrupted and she was alone at the gym. I'll try some other options and see what I can find, but as far as I've seen so far you can only get it when Eva isn't corrupted. Good update though. Was hoping the story would progress a bit but excited to see where it goes, especially with Nat

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Invite Natasha to the beach, go to the water alone instead of helping Jack with sunscreen, come back and look for Jack and Natasha, search the shoreline

Same I had both corrupted and she was alone at the gym. I'll try some other options and see what I can find, but as far as I've seen so far you can only get it when Eva isn't corrupted. Good update though. Was hoping the story would progress a bit but excited to see where it goes, especially with Nat
I've yet to see an option to invite Natasha. Only Eva, Dave, and Iris.

The lesbian scene seems to be an option if you keep both characters relatively uncorrupted (mainly Eva) and friendly. I'm not sure if there's many variables in it, but the result I got had Eva asking Ash to stop, and I had one choice, so I'm figuring there's probably an option to keep going if I can get Ash corrupt enough but still friendly with Eva.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes