• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pgriffin510

Apr 29, 2017
The only reason we got the .6 alpha was because it was late and she made it available to lower tier donors. I don't think we got any Alpha builds before that, and will probably have to wait for the beta.

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah we probably won't see v0.7 until it is released to the 5$ patrons because I think the alpha only goes out to the 50~ or so people who pay 20$+. Which is fair enough.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah we probably won't see v0.7 until it is released to the 5$ patrons because I think the alpha only goes out to the 50~ or so people who pay 20$+. Which is fair enough.
There are just 17 patrons, who can play it right now. I think we will get the 0.7 beta becauce in this segment are over 140 patrons and the chance that someone will share it, is significant bigger.
Does anyone know how long usually Eva needs from alpha to beta?

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
There are just 17 patrons, who can play it right now. I think we will get the 0.7 beta becauce in this segment are over 140 patrons and the chance that someone will share it, is significant bigger.
Does anyone know how long usually Eva needs from alpha to beta?
For the 0.6 version it took her 2.5 weeks to get from alpha to beta.

Reactions: Sarahzero

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
For the 0.6 version it took her 2.5 weeks to get from alpha to beta.
It is not true. I mean v0.6 was a special case since he went to vacation and there was a unfinished scene. After his vacation, Evakiss completed that scene then released to beta. That's why it took more than 2 weeks. But this time, I am pretty sure that he will release it for beta tester patrons in less than a week.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'll never get why people like rape in these types of games. It's completely off putting to me in every single way, I like it when people enjoy themselves.
Fair enough, but keep in mind what you're playing, this is not Huniepop.
  • Romance
  • Cheating
  • Moral degeneration
  • Drugs
  • Girl on girl action
  • Shemale
  • Body modification
  • Incest
  • Mild BDSM
  • and more!

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough, but keep in mind what you're playing, this is not Huniepop.
  • Romance
  • Cheating
  • Moral degeneration
  • Drugs
  • Girl on girl action
  • Shemale
  • Body modification
  • Incest
  • Mild BDSM
  • and more!
The fuck is Huniepop? I only dislike rape and degradation, which you can avoid in this game anyway.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My predictions:

1) We probably won't see this or here until $10 patrons got it.

2) With each passing update the branches get bigger, but the depth grows less. For instance if you get 3 different dildos on 1 choice, then another choice is to put it in your butt or pussy that alone is 6 different outcomes that require 6 different scenes. Later on, weather or not she had anal dildo practice may effect 3 different anal sex scenes. Then you factor in weather or not drugs were used, and possibly how much drugs were used, and weather or not she is dating her boyfriend or broke-up or open relationship plus add in all tattoos, and body mods... You are looking at tons of scenes based on a handful of choices. So if 1 scene has say 6 variables to it that is 1 scene that has to be done 6 times instead of 6 completely different scenes it's the same scene 6 times slightly different each time. So at some point something gotta give. Suppose a past update had 6 scenes with 3 variations per scene, a future update may have 3 scenes with 6 variations per scene.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I'll never get why people like rape in these types of games. It's completely off putting to me in every single way, I like it when people enjoy themselves.
The way you're phrasing this makes it sound like you're looking for an answer to why people like that fetish. Are you? I don't want to go on at length about the subject if you're just stating your own preferences.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
For instance if you get 3 different dildos on 1 choice, then another choice is to put it in your butt or pussy that alone is 6 different outcomes that require 6 different scenes.
That reminds me: I've never been able to get Ashley to use the largest dildo, no matter what she does in the game. Is it currently possible?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
My predictions:
2) With each passing update the branches get bigger, but the depth grows less. For instance if you get 3 different dildos on 1 choice, then another choice is to put it in your butt or pussy that alone is 6 different outcomes that require 6 different scenes. Later on, weather or not she had anal dildo practice may effect 3 different anal sex scenes. Then you factor in weather or not drugs were used, and possibly how much drugs were used, and weather or not she is dating her boyfriend or broke-up or open relationship plus add in all tattoos, and body mods... You are looking at tons of scenes based on a handful of choices. So if 1 scene has say 6 variables to it that is 1 scene that has to be done 6 times instead of 6 completely different scenes it's the same scene 6 times slightly different each time. So at some point something gotta give. Suppose a past update had 6 scenes with 3 variations per scene, a future update may have 3 scenes with 6 variations per scene.
Yeah of course that is the risk by such games but until now Eva has it under control. You have different paths but the main plot points are the same and just differ in minor points and can mostly be done with different layers for the artwork. Well and next month she will lay her normal job down, so she has more time for the game.

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
My predictions:

1) We probably won't see this or here until $10 patrons got it.

2) With each passing update the branches get bigger, but the depth grows less. For instance if you get 3 different dildos on 1 choice, then another choice is to put it in your butt or pussy
Is this a hypothetical or did I miss an opportunity to put the dildo in her ass?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Friend of mine ended up backing at the 20 tier. Wasn't able to get a file but for those that can't wait to know the contents, I have a list of people with scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm... I don't like Doug. He is such a retard it feels like you are abusing him.

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes