• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
is there any game like this? please recommend for me... well, other than Summer time Saga... cause only this 2 game that i really rate really really good..:happyblush:happyblush

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
is there any game like this? please recommend for me... well, other than Summer time Saga... cause only this 2 game that i really rate really really good..:happyblush:happyblush
I read that the author was inspired to create this game by "Katie's Corruption".

Reactions: Punkhazard

othello

May 30, 2017
I read that the author was inspired to create this game by "Katie's Corruption".
Exactly it was Hannah's corruption, the first VN 3diddly made. There were so many complaints into which direction this story developed after Hannah's return to her ex-husband that maybe evakiss decided to do it better. All I can say here is she did it: Much deeper characters, a lot of different paths and decisions you can choose from and a unique artwork, chapeau.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Exactly it was Hannah's corruption, the first VN 3diddly made. There were so many complaints into which direction this story developed after Hannah's return to her ex-husband that maybe evakiss decided to do it better. All I can say here is she did it: Much deeper characters, a lot of different paths and decisions you can choose from and a unique artwork, chapeau.
Funny thing; 3Diddly told us that when he first read Eva Kiss's scenario&game plans, he said to her that it won't work. He was pleasantly surprised when he saw the game. I also sent a scenario to him a few months ago and he said it was not good enough. I wonder if i have a winner scenario too. :)

Well, the history is full of similar failures; When they planned to built the first train, some very famous scientists said the trains would be a failure because they can not work on rainy days; the rain will extinguish the fire by entering from locomotive chimney's. :)

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
Just tried again with different gameplay style today again and discovered new scene with Jessica in the alley (=^_^=) Gotta admit Ashely is so naughty after that alley scene ;)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

Finally she is working on Dave's path! Eva Kiss has done a splendid work so far, with so many characters and interactions, but I felt Dave's path was somewhat lacking (like the absence of any sex scene with him might have revealed). I was wondering why she was avoiding writing any sex scenes with Dave, especially since even a superficial character like Doug, who was introduced much later and is only available (to my knowing) if Ashley had helped Iris in that one scene, has plenty of sex scenes already. But I guess she is only being true to Dave's character, as he is a faithful boyfriend and has strong principles, so this way might be even more rewarding. :)

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Yes, Eva is complicated...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me too, but once again that's what makes this game really worth it. But I concede EvaKiss might have some headaches to keep the storiES clear and logical!

I dont see her game of thronesing this yet
Talking to GoT and its bunch of characters, if I'm not wrong the writer of GoT has an (or maybe more) helper to list all the characters and their evolution and to avoid forgetting one of them... Even without programming it's already hard to imagine and memorize stories with a lot of character, so when you have to deal with variables in addition...

4.70 star(s) 379 Votes