Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
That is quite a shame, because then it is really difficult to find them, when you are searching for it. That is of course a problem with other tags as well
I think urination is not a very frequent and popular fetish. On the other hand, it is not considered so gross and disgusting as for example scat by majority of population, so most people who are not into urination probably do not mind at all, although they do not actively look for such content.

So uploaders often don't bother to label such conten, and sometimes they may not even notice it is in the game.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think urination is not a very frequent and popular fetish. On the other hand, it is not considered so gross and disgusting as for example scat by majority of population, so most people who are not into urination probably do not mind at all, although they do not actively look for such content.

So uploaders often don't bother to label such conten, and sometimes they may not even notice it is in the game.
That's a reason why the Urination scenes are mostly pretty short. That might be a way for the devs to please Urination fetish lovers and don't gross out the more "mainstream" people. But I really wish we could have more optional and longer scenes that really focus on the Urination part.
Something like scat is a totally different thing. I think a lot of people wouldn't play a game just because it has a scat tag on it.

That's a shame, because that way it is really difficult to find specific fetishes/tags

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gia69

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
No one seems to have mentioned the scene in Perverted Family where one of your new sisters drags you into the bathroom to watch her. Also, I know it's not 3DCG but Wet Summer Days has to be one of my all time favorites that revolves around this very thing.

If you haven't played it yet, also not 3DCG but Four Elements Trainer has repeatable watersports events in the second book that are... well, fuck. They're perfectly implemented.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
No one seems to have mentioned the scene in Perverted Family where one of your new sisters drags you into the bathroom to watch her. Also, I know it's not 3DCG but Wet Summer Days has to be one of my all time favorites that revolves around this very thing.

If you haven't played it yet, also not 3DCG but Four Elements Trainer has repeatable watersports events in the second book that are... well, fuck. They're perfectly implemented.
Every new mentioned game with urination is appreciated ;)
Hopefully there will be posted more in the future, maybe some games where the Urination isn't tagged.

Anthony Smith

Nov 7, 2017
I'm curious. Are there any games with toilet scenes? Just asking because if there are, do anyone know the names of those games?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think (newest version for now not in op) deserves a bit more of a hard sell for this fetish...

Everyday you can challenge your cute not cousin Mizuki to a water drinking game. The winner gets to go to the toilet first, you can let her go and spy through the keyhole or make her have to pee outside (and again spy on her). But, by buying more water bottles and also throwing water bottles (or using the cheat keys) you can get a few different outcomes. Also the cheat keys can be used to keep her peeing, or masturbating in the toilet forever if you want.

The game is anime (ish) style and a weird aspect ratio also the water game has tricky controls to get used to, but it is uncensored. I'll say again just in case weird aspect ratio.

Edit - Oh and in Mythic Manor it was Naira who Vella made pee herself, one of the sunday events when the girls show you around the town and you all end up stuck in a lift.

Anthony Smith

Nov 7, 2017
Besides games with urination scenes, are there any other games with toilet scenes in it? Just asking once again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote