Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
DUDES!

I played it today! It includes the best PISS content out there!!! 11/10!

Reactions: winstonns

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Mine game will have, it has a dialogue in the demo about water sports that is for a lead up. I posted in discussions. It has ended now but someone may still have a file to post. It's called Sibling Primacy, the Patreon post I did today will go public next week.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017

These games also have pee scenes in it!

Have you guys been able to find more? Plz share it in this thread!

Last edited:

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Are there any new games with urination fetish? I searched but didn't find latest ones

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I am also interested in this, but more on the hard side of it, like piss on girls type of urination. Officer Chloe has some, and horse bestiality, although it's an old game.

If anyone know more piss on girls games post it here plz.

Reactions: nerdgamer and thath

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Did you try Starless ? It has extreme fetishes including urination . Also Agent Alona , Reporter Kate, Survivor 1,2 also has urination scenes.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017

A new rick and morty game with urination in it! Its just the Alpha very small game only 1 scene so far, but it has the tag urination. Lets post on his forum he has to add more pee-related scenes/events!

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
there's Adventure of the retrieval by NEWGOD and Behind the Dune.
also would like to see more games with piss drinking fetish (espescially male to female)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Zimmie

Aug 21, 2017
I hope you don't mind me adding a couple of months later, but there's a game called Water Closet (edited: oops, sorry mods. Forgot I'm not allowed to post links yet! <3 ) that also has urination, but...be warned, it has scat too so if you're not too much into that, might want to give this one a pass. I just wish there were more 3-D sim type games Like Koikatu with urination, or more female/female scenes at least.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
there's Adventure of the retrieval by NEWGOD and Behind the Dune.
also would like to see more games with piss drinking fetish (espescially male to female)
Where did you get 'Adventure of the retrieval' from? I've been looking for it and haven't found it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote