naeblis4

Oct 21, 2017
Retarded game where clearly females models are refered as males , lmao. Not even futa , just straight up males with female rig and dougle D breasts . So silly.

horror_infinity

Oct 1, 2021
Retarded game where clearly females models are refered as males , lmao. Not even futa , just straight up males with female rig and dougle D breasts . So silly.
who's the retard here? don't like it, gtf outa here, nobody dragging you by your balls to stay

I swear kids these days just critique everything and everyone,

why are you even concerned about smthing like rigging? most ppl like the story and the charachters (which are good btw,Pray to god dev lives a long and happy life)

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
the next update was supposed to drop last month but the dev posted that its taking them longer this time round so it could drop anytime.
We haven't had renders previews, he hasn't started rendering but he is still writing.
Last time I checked in the discord it was around 50 pages but has been awhile.

RHFlash posted this:
Beast Route (CH3) - 76 Pages - 18443 Words
Elven Route (CH3) - 87 Pages - 19868 Words

So I assume he's close to finishing the writing.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Can anyone recommend anything else like this? I've completed what's available for both the elves and beasts, can't stop thinking about this game; the world and story are very engaging and I feel like everyone is just so interesting!

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Thought I'd drop by again after about 8 months. And lo and behold! Nothing... The main thing is that fucking Braveheart is being tinkered with. Gods Call is, even if everything looks female, one of my favorite games. How I cried over that game. But nothing for over 8 months... That's really hard. Super hard.

And what I'm thinking about right now... Would I even like the Human Route? Because of the history of the other two routes, I have an extreme desire to eradicate everything that has to do with humans... I'm really curious if a story update will finally come in the foreseeable future that presents me with the Human Route.

I have the feeling that it will lead to the subjugation of the other races... In that case, the human route would be completely out for me.

safeterror1

Sep 24, 2019
I deleted my question thinking I found the answer but I have not so can you get with leatrix and if you can how

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I deleted my question thinking I found the answer but I have not so can you get with leatrix and if you can how
Leatrix is on the human route and you specifically have to say you are against sleeping with the "male" characters during the bar scene before the paths diverge (I think)

Reactions: safeterror1
May 3, 2022
Thought I'd drop by again after about 8 months. And lo and behold! Nothing... The main thing is that fucking Braveheart is being tinkered with. Gods Call is, even if everything looks female, one of my favorite games. How I cried over that game. But nothing for over 8 months... That's really hard. Super hard.

And what I'm thinking about right now... Would I even like the Human Route? Because of the history of the other two routes, I have an extreme desire to eradicate everything that has to do with humans... I'm really curious if a story update will finally come in the foreseeable future that presents me with the Human Route.

I have the feeling that it will lead to the subjugation of the other races... In that case, the human route would be completely out for me.
I'm still convinced we're being lead around by the nose when it comes to the humans (and other races) in this game. Either things aren't at all what we currently think, or at some point we end up switching and working with Astya instead of Eshyem. I just find it hard to take things completely at face value here, and there is still a lot of potential content left to uncover.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I'm still convinced we're being lead around by the nose when it comes to the humans (and other races) in this game. Either things aren't at all what we currently think, or at some point we end up switching and working with Astya instead of Eshyem. I just find it hard to take things completely at face value here, and there is still a lot of potential content left to uncover
I don’t think things are what they seem to be either. An important piece of context for the humans is a line that Queen Hyuna of Astya says in the elf route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You‘ll notice a line in Zephyr‘s codex entry explaining that Astram’s father began the war on the beasts when he attacked the bone dragon’s domain. So not all humans, just this one group of humans, keeps instigating conflict for periods of time well past their lifespan. The astyans are getting strong armed into helping. Now you’ll notice most of the Eshyem soldiers we meet have been indoctrinated. They believe the beasts are the ones who started the war, just like they believed the elves started the elf war from long ago. These detestable humans that everybody hates act the same way as everybody‘s favorite beasts do in the beast route to their human enemies. “But the humans deserve it!”, Swap out “humans” for “beasts” and that’s exactly what the Eshyems have been taught their whole lives. Signs point to the fact that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess would be that the largest secrets of the game will be uncovered in the human route, because Eshyem is the source of the conflict.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
CH3HT.png

Hey everyone!

It has been a long time since the last update.

My time has been very little but I still strive to work in my free time, it is just that my free time has been reduced. And to make matters worse my morale and motivation have been extremely low due to my mother's passing in late January & February.

But I've been trying to pick up the pieces and get myself up.
And I couldn't do it without you guys' support!

The roadmap is delayed as I also didn't have into account that the internship would add a lot of strain on my time.
But I will and still am working on the games.

And I cannot wait to show you what's in store for Chapter 3 - Human Route!
It has big reveals and gives you the *"crux"* of the plot!

**Rendering starts this week!**

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Can't wait to fuck up SHEENA bitch...her arrogance is urgh, when we defeat the human kingdom we need to put sheena to eternal personal slave for the king and queen...so many possibilities of fun with her :love: :p

May 31, 2020
Can't wait to fuck up SHEENA bitch...her arrogance is urgh, when we defeat the human kingdom we need to put sheena to eternal personal slave for the king and queen...so many possibilities of fun with her :love: :p
Damn straight... Some of us are already committed to the beasts.... Wish I could skip the human route like I did with the Elves.... But I'll say the last beasts update was satisfying....especially that throat slit..... GLORY TO GARROK :devilish: :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: JKRollin'
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes