RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I don't think it was a power up, I think it was more of a show of a power.
I agree with you as this was a show of power AND a power-up
I could be wrong, but for the sake of the conversation my understanding of the scene was different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s my understanding anyway, like Snowy said you can interpret things different ways.

Going back to Chapter 1, his berserk mode was his full power, I don't think people noticed the detail but he had three circles on his neck/back behind him.
I didn’t! That’s a really cool catch!

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I could be wrong, but for the sake of the conversation my understanding of the scene was different.
That’s my understanding anyway, like Snowy said you can interpret things different ways.

I didn’t! That’s a really cool catch!
That's also a really good point of view that I didn't consider.
Maybe because Kai himself knew of the young captain's faith, the one where he went berserk and wanted to pass the don't be cocky just because you're strong.

Teaching to never underestimate the opponent and expect them to be stronger than you can really toughen you up as a warrior.

I really like games that make people think and express their own views, and God's Call always has plenty to be talked about.

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Are there any plans for a new update? I know that braveheart academy 2 is still in the works... But personally I'm not interested in that. I need more content for Gods Call^^

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Are there any plans for a new update? I know that braveheart academy 2 is still in the works... But personally I'm not interested in that. I need more content for Gods Call
As of yesterday, the Braveheart 2 update went public and God’s Call development officially began! I don’t want to spoil it because it will probably be officially coming in an announcement but there is some VERY exciting news coming for God’s Call, stay tuned!

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
So when I first met the squad I was not a big fan of the elven girl. The blonde one with big boobs, I have not learned her name, sorry. I was hoping she would not be the only elven interest around. Then I went to the elven route and she is being forced on my Kai. Fine, whatever, I still want to see the route. And after a while I am given the choice to get rid of her. It made me feel bad but I did it, I am simply not interested in her. And then that happens. And I felt really bad. It's all a bit too much for me as far as visual novels go, I think I'll pass on this one. The beast route had a better love interest but it came with other issues.

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
After playing for the first time recently, and doing so to the end in the elven route only, have to say I'm liking the different stories and various characters on each route thus far, and wanting to see the other routes and how it keeps developing, but there are some inconsistencies that diminishes the main character role in all of it and how it should play out, at least in my opinion.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The Future and what's to come! (Announcement Jan 1st)
year-in-review.png
Thank you everyone for an amazing year!
A lot of ups and downs in my life but here we are.
I'm *(almost)* one semester away from finishing university!
Moved out of home, started living on my own and that's all thanks to you.
I took December off for myself, university restarts on the 3rd of January and so will my work on God's Call!

**What's in for 2024?**
As you guys noticed, 2023 had BH2 on the forefront, now it's time for God's Call's turn ♥ All these are estimates, but I hope to hit these!

***Braveheart Academy 2:***
Braveheart Update 0.4 - April Release

Braveheart Update 0.5 - September Release

***God's Call:***
God's Call Chapter 3 Human route - February Release

God's Call Side Quest & Lore Overhaul. - June Release
*(Adding more content about the characters, the world, politics.)
[It can range from important lore to H Scenes.]*

God's Call Elven Chapter 4 - Hopeful for a December Release!
*(This one will most likely be very, very big.)*

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Chrys also just wrapped up a Chrys-tmas event (get it XD) where he made a bunch of lewd animations and renders! Here’s a pic from the 45 second Vorax and Zephyr animation:
IMG_1876.png

Reactions: lunar517 and Dunner

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
The Future and what's to come! (Announcement Jan 1st)
View attachment 3237986
Thank you everyone for an amazing year!
A lot of ups and downs in my life but here we are.
I'm *(almost)* one semester away from finishing university!
Moved out of home, started living on my own and that's all thanks to you.
I took December off for myself, university restarts on the 3rd of January and so will my work on God's Call!

**What's in for 2024?**
As you guys noticed, 2023 had BH2 on the forefront, now it's time for God's Call's turn ♥ All these are estimates, but I hope to hit these!

***Braveheart Academy 2:***
Braveheart Update 0.4 - April Release

Braveheart Update 0.5 - September Release

***God's Call:***
God's Call Chapter 3 Human route - February Release

God's Call Side Quest & Lore Overhaul. - June Release
*(Adding more content about the characters, the world, politics.)
[It can range from important lore to H Scenes.]*

God's Call Elven Chapter 4 - Hopeful for a December Release!
*(This one will most likely be very, very big.)*
That's a cool overview, would be cool to see more devs doing that.

is there ever gonna be an update?
My brother in Christ the dev has never worked full-time on the games due to University, this wait hasn't been anything new.
I'm glad we get them whenever we do.

If I were getting paid what he is, I'd rather work Part-Time at Target instead.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
How to be able to choose all the routes what choices is required to be able to do so in the beginning I know I asked this before but could not find how far back it was so I ask again
PS Thx In Advance
HOW TO UNLOCK ALL ROUTES:
These choices in chapters 0 and 1 unlock all routes as an option at the start of chapter 2.

radverenn

Jun 17, 2023
I had fun with the game!! And I only have one complaint.
I'm doing my last route (retribuition/beastial) and my god,
btw loved the twink girly hero and how things got explained through a well done map. Help to settle up in game. Good sex scenes too, especially on the beast route.
Anyway, the rest exceeded expectations and caught my attention. Waiting for the last chapters!!

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
i loved the game; and i love the song "a world without you", i would love to know the name of the author please
The developer’s name is Chrys. You can usually find the developer and their links in the first post of their games’ threads

Reactions: radverenn

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Happy Valentines everyone ♥

Now that I've got your sweet attention!

I want to say two things!

**First, all my games are part of a Valentines Bundle on itch!**

(I'm getting around 2%, but it is free and pay what you want sort of deal, so check it out ♥)

**Secondly!**

The Chapter 3 (Human Route) has been actually taking way more time to write than I anticipated.

I've had very rough weeks, but I still expected to have written some more.
There were many days where I sat down and nothing came out.

But it has picked up again and I've sub divided the bullet points of the plot to help me push out more of my writing out of me.

Currently at **27 Pages** and **4877 words**.
I'd say I'm above 1/4th right now, somewhat close to 1/3rd.

**For reference:**
Beast Route (CH3) - 76 Pages - 18443 Words
Elven Route (CH3) - 87 Pages - 19868 Words

Beast Route (CH2) - 59 Pages - 12054 Words
Elven Route (CH2) - 52 Pages - 10544 Words
Human Route (CH2) - 50 Pages - 10205 Words

BH1.png
BH2_.png
GC.png

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes