Princess​

Date: 2021-07-11
Developer/Publisher: goditseb | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560x 1440 / 1440 x 2560
Pages: 27
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - -

006.png 003.png 010.png

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
00000.png

Overview:
Tish's Party​

Updated: 2021-07-30
Developer/Publisher: goditseb | - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560 x 1440 / 1440 x 2560
Pages: 23
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

00006.png 00011.png 00007.png

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
whoever has been updating the changelog, the newest entries are supposed to go at the top. the three entries at the bottom should be added in reverse order at the top of the list.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Just Take your time, that you needed. In my opinion you did a great job so far and on the other hand, there are many skilled guys (on F95, for examble), that could help you to chase your big dream to create a own game (art and concepts from you / knowledge for renpy/rpgm from the devs of other games).
Thank you also for beeing a part of this awesome Community and sharing your work.
P.S.: for my special taste, I really enjoyed that part, that you gave some girls inverted nipples. Would bei great, to see that again. Not sure, If that was you, but I might recall that you made also one pic including nipplefuck. Don't bei mad, If I say something wrong. ;)

Stay save and creative.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Just Take your time, that you needed. In my opinion you did a great job so far and on the other hand, there are many skilled guys (on F95, for examble), that could help you to chase your big dream to create a own game (art and concepts from you / knowledge for renpy/rpgm from the devs of other games).
Thank you also for beeing a part of this awesome Community and sharing your work.
P.S.: for my special taste, I really enjoyed that part, that you gave some girls inverted nipples. Would bei great, to see that again. Not sure, If that was you, but I might recall that you made also one pic including nipplefuck. Don't bei mad, If I say something wrong. ;)

Stay save and creative.
Thank you for the kinds words :giggle: I really want to take some time and improve even further.
I'm happy, that i was able to give something back to the community.
Yes, i gave the girls purposely inverted nipples, I kinda have a fetish for it :love:

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Just Found your content. Wow, great. So I am a coder, and I have been thinking it would be fun to create a Game with this content. You have done all the hard work..
Sure you can do that, only problem is, unfortunately i dont have the no-text / no-dialogue version of the pictures anymore.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I am looking for an artist that can help with a New Game Project, let me know if this interests you.

Game Title: The Zeus Project

Game Overview:
"Followers Of Zeus" are creating Hybrid Canines to further their goal of planetary sexual Conquest. These Canines have the ability to, Impregnate, Influence and Dominate Humans using a Combination of Bodily secretions, pheromones, and Nano technology...

Plot:
1) Lab Creates 12 Hybrid Puppies and Ships them to Pet Stores All Over the World. (Allowing For 12 Separate, Individual, Story Lines that get progressively harder to play)
2) Family 1 Brings home Puppy 1 from Pet Store (Choose Family member as Care Giver) (Son or Daughter)
3) Raise Puppy as it starts to influence family
4) Puppy Slowly Influences (Care Giver) (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
5) Enslaved Caregiver helps Dog Influence/Enslave All Family members (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
6) Mother Give Birth To More Hybrid Puppies
7) Family introduces New Puppies to other Families in the Neighborhood.
8) Cycle Continues until complete Town/City Is Enslaved by their Beast Masters.

Thoughts/Concerns:
1) We will need a considerable amount of Storyline events, Puzzles to keep the game from becoming stale. I hate it when these games repeat themselves.
2) will need a Large Base of Charters/Images/Backgrounds to use, Assuming that DAZ will allow for interchangeability of Charter Parts.
Note: A game that did a good job of this was "Lab Rats 2 Mod", but it has 25,000 png images to provide all the Body types of Faces, Eyes, Clothes, etc, etc. It is easy to download the Image Zips to see what I am talking about.
3) Gaming Development Teams work best if there are three developers. If I do most of the Coding and some EZ image work, and you do the Automations and Images, it would be important to have a Storyline developer.
4) I am not looking for any compensation on this Project, all income can go to the Art and Plot Developers.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I am looking for an artist that can help with a New Game Project, let me know if this interests you.

Game Title: The Zeus Project

Game Overview:
"Followers Of Zeus" are creating Hybrid Canines to further their goal of planetary sexual Conquest. These Canines have the ability to, Impregnate, Influence and Dominate Humans using a Combination of Bodily secretions, pheromones, and Nano technology...

Plot:
1) Lab Creates 12 Hybrid Puppies and Ships them to Pet Stores All Over the World. (Allowing For 12 Separate, Individual, Story Lines that get progressively harder to play)
2) Family 1 Brings home Puppy 1 from Pet Store (Choose Family member as Care Giver) (Son or Daughter)
3) Raise Puppy as it starts to influence family
4) Puppy Slowly Influences (Care Giver) (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
5) Enslaved Caregiver helps Dog Influence/Enslave All Family members (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
6) Mother Give Birth To More Hybrid Puppies
7) Family introduces New Puppies to other Families in the Neighborhood.
8) Cycle Continues until complete Town/City Is Enslaved by their Beast Masters.

Thoughts/Concerns:
1) We will need a considerable amount of Storyline events, Puzzles to keep the game from becoming stale. I hate it when these games repeat themselves.
2) will need a Large Base of Charters/Images/Backgrounds to use, Assuming that DAZ will allow for interchangeability of Charter Parts.
Note: A game that did a good job of this was "Lab Rats 2 Mod", but it has 25,000 png images to provide all the Body types of Faces, Eyes, Clothes, etc, etc. It is easy to download the Image Zips to see what I am talking about.
3) Gaming Development Teams work best if there are three developers. If I do most of the Coding and some EZ image work, and you do the Automations and Images, it would be important to have a Storyline developer.
4) I am not looking for any compensation on this Project, all income can go to the Art and Plot Developers.
Any Interest as the Main Graphic Developer?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes