• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection goditseb collection [2022-07-13] [goditseb]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
00.png

Overview:
Amandas Initiation​

Updated: 2022-07-07
Developer/Publisher: goditseb | -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Pages: 36
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

06.png 08.png 19.png

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
thanks man! Awesome work like usual!
Will you continue Hermine's family adventures?
I wont be doing anymore besti 'comics'.. my focus will change, but will still do besti artwork ( f.e 2-3 pages )
There might be comics i'll do with some besti parts in it, but rather short and with side characters..

One never know what the future brings, but at the moment .. unfortunatelly no :(

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Dear Goditseb, I like your work, well done! (y) How do you feel about making a comic with Lisa from "Big Brother"?

Reactions: goditseb

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
I wont be doing anymore besti 'comics'.. my focus will change, but will still do besti artwork ( f.e 2-3 pages )
There might be comics i'll do with some besti parts in it, but rather short and with side characters..

One never know what the future brings, but at the moment .. unfortunatelly no :(
Ok :)
I loved the bestiality->pregnancy->birth->incest fetish :)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

So what will you be doing now?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
most likely human X human .. like mother son, bro sis incest comics..
I guess it is understandable that you'll want to leave the niché and have your Art/Work presented to a broader audience. I wish you good luck with that!

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I think you should not leave the besti. because you are so good and inspiring : )
Well i will still do some besti artwork :giggle: , but my focus will be incest comics from now on.

dont stop making content.
I wont stop creating artwork. :)(y)

I guess it is understandable that you'll want to leave the niché and have your Art/Work presented to a broader audience. I wish you good luck with that!
Tbh its not about audience, never cared about exposure. Besti artwork was never a fetish of mine (especially not in real life), but incest artwork is and i read a lot on literotica since the 2000s.
Just wanna create stuff i am more interested in, but as i mentioned above, i will still do besti artwork.. but wont be the main focus anymore.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I support you in making the comics that you like the most. But please, don't stop doing bestiality comics, you're very good, even if it's just one from time to time
The incest comics will most likely also have besti content, but not with the main characters, mom & sis etc ..
rather with side characters and that on a smaller scale.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes