Comics Collection goditseb collection [2022-07-13] [goditseb]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
This looks amazing, your new artwork looks so good. Is your Subscibestar account up and running yet? I really want to support your content.....☺
hey Vclausius,

unfortunately it's still under review.. :cry: Still no progress from Subscribestar, I am already waiting for 1-2 month.. If my account is approved, I'll let you guys know.. but it is not certain.

Reactions: Cuckoldlove203

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
When will the new comic be released
There is no fixed date yet, because I do not know when it's finished. :unsure:
There is still a lot of work to do before I can even think of a release date. Do not want to hype people for a realease date only to miss it or put pressure on myself. Currently I don't have any support/subscribers of any kind, its just me creating unconventional comics for the community. :giggle: I know waiting is annoying, I myself hate it the most.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There is no fixed date yet, because I do not know when it's finished. :unsure:
There is still a lot of work to do before I can even think of a release date.
Curious question buddy, will it feature text, or is it a textless image slide?

Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Curious question buddy, will it feature text, or is it a textless image slide?
It will contain text / dialog. There might be a textless version if wanted for future subs ( if subscribestar approves my account ). What about you, do you like textless or with text. I personally like dialogues, even a few words. Makes it much hotter. :LOL:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It will contain text / dialog. There might be a textless version if wanted for future subs ( if subscribestar approves my account ). What about you, do you like textless or with text. I personally like dialogues, even a few words. Makes it much hotter. :LOL:
Oh i completly agree on that matter.

Text/Dialog gives the images a "depth" and kind of context. Image slides are fine though, but i don't really feel them. (y):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OttO and goditseb
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes