Comics Collection goditseb collection [2022-07-13] [goditseb]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Hey Goditseb....how is the Secret Puppy Club coming along.....?
Hey, well, I never said I was working on "Secret Puppy Club". :giggle:

This is how it looks like. I am currently working on a comic and I have about 110 pages (no text included, dialogues still need to be written). My goal is, or rather I expect to have more than 400+ pages. I have a lot of ideas that I really want to show. This is my largest project to date. It is divided into volumes, but is still one flowing story. I don't want to show any previews * right now. It's way too early for that. But I can give you a rough idea of it.

The story revolves around a boy, his mother and his sister. Of course they have a pet dog ;). There will be a lot of side characters that will be exclusive to the bestiality part with their dogs. The mother will also take part in the bestiality act with their pet dog. But the Sister is only going to have sex with the brother, so no NTR is going to happen regarding her!
My plan is to have a pregnancy of the mother with puppies and the sister with offspring of her brother. This time I also want to create a big wedding orgy at the end. I will try to include a lot of new places and situations in it. Of course, in addition to sexy clothes, certain fetishes are a must. Like incest, bestiality, pregnancy, pet play, certain tattoos, NTR/cuckolding, rimjob etc. (y)

It is very likely that Mel and Soph will make a guest appearance. After all, in order for the mother to give birth to puppies, "Secret Puppy Club" plays an important part, but not the main focus.. :)

* I was going to show previews, but then I decided not to. Instead, I want to create character sheets as a preview. Kind of like the ones I did for Grace Holiday's Dream. But I haven't gotten far enough into the story to be able to do that yet. :oops:

Last edited:

Vclausius

Feb 18, 2023
Hey, well, I never said I was working on "Secret Puppy Club". :giggle:

This is how it looks like. I am currently working on a comic and I have about 110 pages (no text included, dialogues still need to be written). My goal is, or rather I expect to have more than 400+ pages. I have a lot of ideas that I really want to show. This is my largest project to date. It is divided into volumes, but is still one flowing story. I don't want to show any previews *1 right now. It's way too early for that. But I can give you a rough idea of it.

The story revolves around a boy, his mother and his sister. Of course they have a pet dog ;). There will be a lot of side characters that will be exclusive to the bestiality part with their dogs. The mother will also take part in the bestiality act with their pet dog. But the Sister is only going to have sex with the brother, so no NTR is going to happen regarding her!
My plan is to have a pregnancy of the mother with puppies and the sister with offspring of her brother. This time I also want to create a big wedding orgy at the end. I will try to include a lot of new places and situations in it. Of course, in addition to sexy clothes, certain fetishes are a must. Like incest, bestiality, pregnancy, pet play, certain tattoos, NTR/cuckolding, rimjob etc. (y)

It is very likely that Mel and Soph will make a guest appearance. After all, in order for the mother to give birth to puppies, "Secret Puppy Club" is an important part, but not the main focus.. :)

*1 I was going to show previews, but then I decided not to. Instead, I want to create character sheets as a preview. Kind of like the ones I did for Grace Holiday's Dream. But I haven't gotten far enough into the story to be able to do that yet. :oops:
Sounds amazing....can't wait!

Jan 29, 2022
fuck. Multigenerational Incest Inbreeding Beastiality. All my favorite genre in one package. What more could you ask for? Why didn't i find this one sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: goditseb

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys,
just a quick info, my account on pixiv has been suspended. Seems like my account is lost there, cuz it says "In addition, please note that we will not be able to reactivate your account."
So just to let you know, I will still be active and reachable here on F95zone and my discord channel.

Chaoslight18

Mar 29, 2023
Hey guys,
just a quick info, my account on pixiv has been suspended. Seems like my account is lost there, cuz it says "In addition, please note that we will not be able to reactivate your account."
So just to let you know, I will still be active and reachable here on F95zone and my discord channel.
damn that sucks and I know a lot of people do post and create what you make to post on pixiv.

Reactions: goditseb
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes