Sep 3, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I last played at version 3.4 and did all the content as far as I know, and now I can't progress the new quest events in the new version. The quest log says visit Yui until I find out what she's doing, but I've done that like 10 times now and nothing has happened. I tried visiting the goddess and got a scene where she said I need to talk to Fumiko and gave me an item that supposedly would let me visit her but I can't, the only option I get is to go to Keiko's world and she's not there. I can't find anything else that's new.

There are two new quests listed, but both say I have to complete the one with Yui first ("My Purpose", and her section is all that remains unfinished) before I can proceed with those. Since I can't seem to complete that despite following the instructions, it would seem I cannot play the new content.

Any idea what I might be missing or doing wrong?

piki000

Feb 17, 2023
I seem to be stuck. I last played at version 3.4 and did all the content as far as I know, and now I can't progress the new quest events in the new version. The quest log says visit Yui until I find out what she's doing, but I've done that like 10 times now and nothing has happened. I tried visiting the goddess and got a scene where she said I need to talk to Fumiko and gave me an item that supposedly would let me visit her but I can't, the only option I get is to go to Keiko's world and she's not there. I can't find anything else that's new.

There are two new quests listed, but both say I have to complete the one with Yui first ("My Purpose", and her section is all that remains unfinished) before I can proceed with those. Since I can't seem to complete that despite following the instructions, it would seem I cannot play the new content.

Any idea what I might be missing or doing wrong?
I believe you have to go to Tomoe's shop before you can visit Fumiko, my bad if I'm remembering that incorrectly

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, seeing a dude ram the poor girl for 100 times is very innovative.
It's gonna need lesbian scenes if it wants to get to a higher level.
And watch boring lesbian stuff so innovative. There plenty female mc games, for lesbian lovers.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Guys relax there is obviously some kind of quasi-lesbian stuff planned, did you miss the scene where Keiko feels up Fumiko and then makes a comment about how you're not allowed to fool around with Fumiko without including her (Keiko?)

Also seems likely that at some point Ryoko and her Oni pal might double up on you... and Ryoko has been shown masturbating while watching you pound out other girls in your house...

There is maybe something similar brewing with the Bunny priestess and Diana, they both magically keep ending up half nude around you, I'd call that foreshadowing...

I imagine threesomes are coming eventually, and for a good threesome to be a GREAT threesome, the girls need to do stuff to each other too. Be patient.

Sep 3, 2018
I believe you have to go to Tomoe's shop before you can visit Fumiko, my bad if I'm remembering that incorrectly
I figured that part out by accident, so I have visited Fumiko now but that's as far as I've gotten and I still can't finish Yui's part of the "My Purpose" quest in order to proceed with the two new ones after it.

Dec 31, 2021
Is there ANY games at all that share this type of quality and care in it's design, Animations, And Story, that isn't some spiteful 'Corruption'/Rape/NTR game? (The only other one I can think of is Champion of the Realms... BUT that game's h-scenes are super short and lackluster, more like 'moments' honestly... literally 95% build-up to 5 camera angles/with one sentence per angle... Completed with 5 taps on the phone...) Great game otherwise... However

If ANYONE has one, please tell...

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there ANY games at all that share this type of quality and care in it's design, Animations, And Story, that isn't some spiteful 'Corruption'/Rape/NTR game? (The only other one I can think of is Champion of the Realms... BUT that game's h-scenes are super short and lackluster, more like 'moments' honestly... literally 95% build-up to 5 camera angles/with one sentence per angle... Completed with 5 taps on the phone...) Great game otherwise... However

If ANYONE has one, please tell...
Quality harem games are rare, there are lots of harem games but many are made by either novices that start with the most popular genre or by visionaries that decide to add an extra flavor to the genre like "realism" or "drama" so don't expect to find more than 10 great harem games.

Reactions: DemonRanger309

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 59, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00gui.rpy", line 164, in preference
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "gui.rpyc", line 59, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2219, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2233, in set
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 59, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00gui.rpy", line 164, in preference
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Doesn't means to disrespect the Android porter for this game,but why doing that while the Game Dev already made them?

4.40 star(s) 62 Votes