"Goddess Saga: Darkness" A Semi Open World RPG Game

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Really want to see what happens with this game....
.... any news on release?

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I do hope you don't go back on your word about the NTR or else it sounds pathetic. As one of the more diplomatic and mature of non-NTR games, I am disappointed about that sudden decision just because of NTR-haters but it also helps non NTR fans to change the focus of their support to non-NTR games, especially with the recent releases of romance VNs that have good renders. BTW I'm a fan of Spellbook it has both NTR and non-NTR route and I played through both and it felt equal to me in terms of sex scenes, I dislike it when there is a huge disparity of sex scenes in NTR optional games.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Has any one else done a game that uses the Mei model? I like the way she looks.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just looked into the patreon and damn, I have some new interest in this. You've improved so much on the render quality and the game concept is quite ambitious! Good luck on the project and really looking forward to its release.

I think the concept of basing the NTR/love routes on a "relationship" stat is pretty decent from a gameplay perspective, but that often comes with some flaws on the NTR paths. You need to intentionally tank the relationship, and that really softens the blow of NTR. For example, the MC would have to intentionally neglect the girls and do things like not complementing her when she asks if the dress looks nice. Silly things like that. It almost leads to a feeling of netorase rather than NTR from the player's perspective.

Although it might not be as elegant, just something a NTR toggle at the beginning sometimes opens up more possibilities for each route on how you can respond to each situation imo. It seems like the game is well underway already though, so I hope it turns out well for both routes :)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Due to all this chaos we are currently suffering the game seems to have been halted, patreon payments suspended and so on. Too bad I liked the original and had some hopes for the redux.

Reactions: ustar

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
I really hope this project will eventually see the light of day in the future.
It would be such a shame if the dev did just quit for good.

Reactions: ustar