fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Whoah. Word of warning, this one gets pretty... intense even before you get to all the goblin rape stuff. The two evil girls, Rin and Yuka, are very... edgy. If you have a weak stomach you might want to skip the part of their first fight where Yuka captures a male soldier. I'm never eating a hot dog with a knife and fork again :eek:

And Rin and Yuka's initial scene with eachother is a LOT less wholesome than the water queen and her guard captain, as well.

Also, for anyone who wants spoilers, a warning about pacing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So is there a time limit or something? I got Rin, Yuka, Alyessa and Emmy to Complete but when I beat Verina I just get a game over. It won't let me do any of Verina scenes.

Reactions: anon474

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Wait a sec, is the goblin called Chad?!
10 out of 10 game, 5 stars on Amazon, will recommend.
The MC gets isekai into a goblin and you can name the MC so the OP just named him Chad. This is a pseudo-wish-fulfillment game so I'm sure you'll enjoy it, since you seem to be really into wish-fulfillment.

Dissapointed that you can't seem to let the other goblins get any action, I get that this is a pseudo-wish-fulfillment game but still kinda lame. I can accept the main girl Emmy being off-limits but the other girls should be a free for all.

Anyways, I'm stuck, Emmy and Verina won't let me advance any further in theri scenes.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
almost 20 years since the release of "destroy all humans" we get "breed all humans". Culture really has come a long way

Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I couldn't get Rin last scene and while I could get Alyssa last scene, I keep reaching game over.

Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
Okay. I figured it out. Here is the walkthrough for getting the ending. Ignore the scouting. First do exploration but stop at four spirits. Go fight the Ninja Yuka first. Just do frontal attack. Then fight Rin. Use Pincer Attack. Then fight Alyssa, use Lure. Finally, go explore for the last spirit that unlocks after you do all four spirits. After that you can fight Verina. You can't fight Verina without doing the last spirit and if you do the last spirit without fighting a single one of the heroines first, you automatically get the everything atomized ending. Then fight Verina. I recall you need to use Encirclement. Basically, it doesn't matter what each Heroine attacks with. Just keep using the strategy that deals the most damage. Finally, at around T10 you should have all the heroines. Save here. My tactic to get the true end was from right to left. By mixing up the order, you can get certain scenes like Yuka first then Alyssa for their scene or Verina then Alyssa. There is also Rin and Verina. That's pretty much it. There is a turn limit though.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
put the game folder in the root of your hdd or ssd and run the program as administrator
run the program as administrator
It not work.
put the game folder in the root of your hdd or ssd and run the program as administrator
how do i fix this error
I get this error. I have tried running as admin, putting it in the root of c: drive and locale emulator
View attachment 3219839
im getting failed to load log file. Tried two different extract programs and admin didnt help.
OK FUCK IT!
Have you tried COMPLETELY CHANGING your System Locale?! The game works fine on my end and I have set my Windows Locale to Japanese for 5 years now.
If that makes it work, that means JAST FORGOT to simply change localization for this game, which is a gigantic blunder in Western localization (they should know better)! Heck, my Save Folder is in JAPANESE, SEE?

View attachment 3219960

Either that or something really is wrong and it is escaping me! Hopefully, someone finds the solution to these "not being able to launch the game" issue.
Had the same problem. U need to change systemLocal to japanese and restart ur system
I have never had any trouble using locale emulator before.

Tried changing system locale to Japanese but I still get the same error
Just NO. Don't hyperbole. No need to swich to actual JP locale -in general, too- as 99,99997% of the problems can easily be overcome without doing that, and even though it technically doesn't eff with anything major on your OS... it's just not good enough a reason to have it in JP locale for the (hopefully only) occasional H-game you wanna play.

Running it here on my end, on NOT my system drive, NOT in the root dir, NOT in Japanese locale, NOT in JP region and NOT in JP format, NOT running as admin, heck NOT even USING Locale Emulator. There WASN'T any problem with the .zip file, as even extracting it with a general extractor (ergo not with something that could handle JP-localed filenames if need be, like a correctly set up WinRAR; not like it was needed in this particular case) everything was fine, heck heck, even tried the COMPRESSED -since all those "hlep, can't start!!" posts seemed to have popped up after the compressed version was shared- version, but THAT ALSO worked just fine...

Maybe an OS problem? W10, x64 here. Maybe that's a minimum? Possibly, try installing the JP language pack for your Windows, since I have that? Though again, don't see why that would be needed; anyhow, couldn't hurt.

Also, pls check if that directory and file referenced in some of those shared error messages ('datasc.ksd'), DO INDEED exist, because they say something along the lines of not being able to save/write that file - therein lies most of yours' problem.

j45mm

Nov 11, 2018
I still cannot unlock 2 h-scenes, it's after Impreg Emmy 06
I was able to get 3 of the 3way scenes and still "win" with the 5 way by starting "bolster" on turn 10 with Emma, far right. Work all the way through her (5-6 scenes iirc), then move to the left, go through eyepatch (4 scenes?), then fire lady (6 scenes), and then the first 2 of green hair girl. She will get the first eyepatch 3 some, then when you get a repeat scene (the double impregnation) move over to the far left lady and do all of hers. You will get the fire and water queens scene, then go back to green hair, get the water queen scene, and you should be able to finish green hair (she is the one that seems to stop progressing and force you to "lose" most often) with a turn to spare and then get the harem scene. I'm not sure what triggers fire lady/eyepatch other than 2-3 bolsters with fire lady, then start with eyepatch. Probably can get all 4 scenes and still win, but I found it very hard to trigger water/green and water/fire without doing that very specific right to left full completion route.

gibsmedatmang

Jul 11, 2023
For anyone wondering how you can fix the ANSI -> UNICODE error -- the one that usually shows up in gibberish as seen in the images above:

スクリプトで例外が発生しました
ANSI文字列をUNICODE文字列に変換できません。現在のコードペーで解釈できない文字が含まれてます。正しいデータが指定されているかを確認してください。データが破損している可能性もあります

An exception occurred in the script. Cannot convert ANSI string to UNICODE string. The script ontains characters that cannot be interpreted by the current code page. Please check that the correct data is specified. Data may also be corrupted
What seems to be causing the issue is having "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" checked in Windows 11. I suspect it has to do with the built-in Locale Emulator that the game has, but I'm not sure on that.

So just disable this setting if you cannot get the game to run despite normally never having any issues with games:

Reactions: Yurij

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
For anyone wondering how you can fix the ANSI -> UNICODE error -- the one that usually shows up in gibberish as seen in the images above:

What seems to be causing the issue is having "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" checked in Windows 11. I suspect it has to do with the built-in Locale Emulator that the game has, but I'm not sure on that.

So just disable this setting if you cannot get the game to run despite normally never having any issues with games:

Thank you.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
What is it with the Japanese, Goblins and Orcs? Is there a fetish in Japan and Asia about these creatures in particular? :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes