Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Because the use at your own risk?
For this engine yes. I had quite a few not working. And there is always a small chance it fucks up saves/mods etc.
As in general for compressions I just deleted a QSP compression yesterday cause I couldn't make it work.
i see

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Because the use at your own risk?
For this engine yes. I had quite a few not working. And there is always a small chance it fucks up saves/mods etc.
As in general for compressions I just deleted a QSP compression yesterday cause I couldn't make it work.
Is QSP the engine name? If so I could try to find an Android player for it

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Wait a sec, is the goblin called Chad?!
10 out of 10 game, 5 stars on Amazon, will recommend.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
So they took the two most excessively overused hgame tropes (greenskins take over the world and Isekai) and combined them into one. What will they think of next?

Reactions: fyreant

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Never before seen concept, how about we play an uno reverso card where idiotic human barbarians ransack sophisticated goblin cities and bang innocent goblin princesses.
I mean, I'd play that too. But in the meantime, I'll take what I can get.

Reactions: phoenix31

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Never before seen concept, how about we play an uno reverso card where idiotic human barbarians ransack sophisticated goblin cities and bang innocent goblin princesses.
I wish we could crowdfund Baalbuddy to illustrate a game like this

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I get this error. I have tried running as admin, putting it in the root of c: drive and locale emulator
Error.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I get this error. I have tried running as admin, putting it in the root of c: drive and locale emulator
View attachment 3219839
OK FUCK IT!
Have you tried COMPLETELY CHANGING your System Locale?! The game works fine on my end and I have set my Windows Locale to Japanese for 5 years now.
If that makes it work, that means JAST FORGOT to simply change localization for this game, which is a gigantic blunder in Western localization (they should know better)! Heck, my Save Folder is in JAPANESE, SEE?

1704014112456.png

Either that or something really is wrong and it is escaping me! Hopefully, someone finds the solution to these "not being able to launch the game" issue.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes