1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
This looks really good hope they improve it
Yeah it is actually getting improved
I already several times requested OP to be updated but zero luck - and with thread essentially dead - no one can provide the up-to-date version

Aug 26, 2017
good game only down side is the sex scenes they take too long you dont see any action and they lag like crazy there is also an error about a chime that happens everytime i get into a fight that makes playing the game impossible

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
good game only down side is the sex scenes they take too long you dont see any action and they lag like crazy there is also an error about a chime that happens everytime i get into a fight that makes playing the game impossible
I'm not sure if that is the case in the later versions that exist on steam and patreon. But nobody so far uploaded any other version aside from the old one (1.00). What doesn't help that The Queen Court has no kemono page

Reactions: JizzMasta420710
Aug 26, 2017
I'm not sure if that is the case in the later versions that exist on steam and patreon. But nobody so far uploaded any other version aside from the old one (1.00). What doesn't help that The Queen Court has no kemono page
yeah game needs an updated link or someone with the steam version to upload the game files otherwise it would be a great game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote