RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Are the screenshots from the game description part of this version? Of the bandit cuffed in the dungeon? Are they part of the next version s

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Ah...fixed the invisible MC issue. Just turn auto-dash off. He moves at the same speed either way, but if auto-dash is on, he's invisible as he moves.
Glad you figured it out. Dev if you see this just disable auto-dash in next update.

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
saving this post, the character model is so great
will come back in 6-12 months to see how it progress

jopox

Nov 14, 2019
I get this error when I start the game

"Your browser does not support WebGL."

and I have WebGL running when I look at the setting, what could it be?

WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
WebGPU: Hardware accelerated

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Female going on a hunt to kill goblin while being basically naked... I don't see what could go wrong. :LOL:

Well, maybe they assume they will be defeated anyway and it is to gain time to get naked and raped quicker... And spare some money since no need to buy new cloth/armor.
To be fair their might be actually be a good tactic to fight goblins. Goblins are horny little monster. On top of that it hard to swing a sword in one hand,while stroking your cock with the other. Making lowering the goblin defence and accuracy. Also their a possibility that she might have a deadly std it not out right irritating that she can pass of to them. Overall making them weaker for the next fight.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Version 0.1 and I can't stop to massively and repeatedly masturbate myself to Cassandra's scenes o_O

Aug 25, 2021
its too game are abandoned and is no more update and i know dont and i need wait more update maybe he need more time for update ??

Last edited:

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
It is unlikely that he will return considering that the last time he was seen here was in August, his last patreon update was also around those dates, there is no more news and in the same patreon he only has 2 collaborators.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
The art is great as always, except for one thing which no-one gets right.
Since the goblins are dirty and smelly this should be depicted in the art. Their dicks should be dirty too or it should be at least visually implied that they are.

This will have the desired effect, in my opinion. That's the detail the dev is missing for the perfect score.

Reactions: serj23

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Something tells me this product won't be a success... long break in updates + unfinished earlier products by the author

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
Something tells me this product won't be a success... long break in updates + unfinished earlier products by the author
The game is already abandoned, ColdCat didn't work as expected, that's why it disappeared and it's unlikely that it will come back, at least with this game!

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes