natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
do you only the one girl and fight the other 2 in the forest like it a lot so far the quest is not giving me any quest

Reactions: Chris_Vader

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
true they tend to have more hotter muscular bodies
Not only that. They're more physically possible to overpower a human female, both in bed and in battle. These 2-3 foot goblins having penises that can satisfy a human female is so unbelievable

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Not only that. They're more physically possible to overpower a human female, both in bed and in battle. These 2-3 foot goblins having penises that can satisfy a human female is so unbelievable
If someone wants real reason, it could be pheromones of goblin odor, that only affects females. (could easily be any females, not only humanoids)

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
There are definitely cases of disproportional penises in nature

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
If someone wants real reason, it could be pheromones of goblin odor, that only affects females. (could easily be any females, not only humanoids)
Lol come on man. What a weak argument. There's no domination here. I guess each to his own, but Kingdom of Deception showcases a great way how successful an Orc game can be and can have intricate plots.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Lol come on man. What a weak argument. There's no domination here. I guess each to his own, but Kingdom of Deception showcases a great way how successful an Orc game can be and can have intricate plots.
why you are talking about Orc game in Goblin game?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
look at disgsuting shithole torbe from putalocura and what a dick he has and with what hotties he had intercourse with ove the past years with his pathetic stick. maybe goblin game girls get payed too behind the rendered scenes to fake orgasm we don't know. but what i know is that goblin really should be a bit bigger aswell as his dick which doesn't need to be massive at all but bigger than in its current state

grom76

Jul 3, 2017
It seems that there are bugs. Every time i Leave dungeon to start the world tour game crushes. Is there a fix for that issue.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Well, this came up on his discord:

View attachment 1924951
this was postet at the other game fore the peopel ho cant read ;)

and ColdCats i think id would be god you had expleynet in the op of this game beforhand and it would be nice to see some of your posts here as well, i mean radio silence is not good advertising ^^

p.s i love this new game so far cant wait for more :)

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
this from the screenshots atleast could be something nice...unless the dev abandons it halfway life many do nowdays.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes