caesarsketchup

Dec 19, 2020
So how far does this version go? Have captured first girl and now just wandering the forest. Also, exp doesn't seem to be working properly - not counting toward next level.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yep, another RPGM Goblin games. I wonder how long it will take until it is abandoned again? :ROFLMAO:
Well, if it was a more serious goblin game (no shota goblins for a start, and no for some reason half-naked chicks) then perhaps it would last even till the end. But as is.... yeah, probably this: 1.png

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
wow you can't express your dissatisfaction anymore because you are being attacked, I have exacerbated the phenomenon that if you don't praise the game,you're spammy facepalm and stupid arguments about making the game yourself the devs can do shit right now and you can't say it stinks,I am a "consumer" if I don't like the wafer, I don't buy it anymore and if I see that someone wants to buy this wafer or asks me for my opinion, I say that I didn't like it and nobody beats me for it.

Keep doing what you guys do and we'll literally get shit instead of games soon.
No you are a leach, we all are. A consumer pays for a product. This is free. You are complaining about something you are receiving for free. THAT is why we are ridiculing you. You come off demanding someone make something tailored to your desires for you for free. Now maybe you'll see the precariously foolish position your 'dissatisfaction' expression was from.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I see i see.
So if i go to your house and take a massive dump at the front of your door, since i did it for free, you should not complain!
That's good to know. :cool::coffee:
Sure because you are trespassing and defacing property AND most importantly I did not accept it. That would be forced on me. Which is absolutely not the case here because you choose to download this stuff and play it.

Nice try for finding a graphic exception to the rule, but it doesn't fit the case.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Goblins and females = win
I love the art, the renders and what I am getting from the story so far. Please continue ^^

But one request: please make it possible to blend the text out. It would be cool to enjoy the scenes in their full glory :)

Reactions: zurdya

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sure because you are trespassing and defacing property AND most importantly I did not accept it. That would be forced on me. Which is absolutely not the case here because you choose to download this stuff and play it.

Nice try for finding a graphic exception to the rule, but it doesn't fit the case.
Why are you complaining about my free shit?
You should accept it with gratitude!
The nerve of some people. :whistle::coffee:

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Oh and I like how you emphasize the size difference between humans (especially the human females) and the goblins. And how the goblins are shocked when facing that for the first time XD

Reactions: Leeduva

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
I see i see.
So if i go to your house and take a massive dump at the front of your door, since i did it for free, you should not complain!
That's good to know. :cool::coffee:
If you don't like the game, you can stop playing it and skip future versions.
If you don't like massive shit someone dumped at the front of your door, you will have to clean it out.

Your example is a bad one.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you don't like the game, you can stop playing it and skip future versions.
If you don't like massive shit someone dumped at the front of your door, you will have to clean it out.

Your example is a bad one.
Hey it's free so i can't just clean it out right? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Okay maybe I'm missing something, but how in the HELL do you initiate combat with Cassandra/Bellatrix/WhateverHer name is?!?

I approach her here, She and the MC have the conversation that ends with Luga saying "Here I come Human".. then nothing just repeats the encounter over and over and over and over again with no way to fight her (Can fight any of the endless random chicks though with no issue)

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes