• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Goblin Dungeon [v0.1] [ColdCat]

Windows

SIZE ~118 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
Its a pity another game Is about awful male goblins,we could get a mc that bang female tribe goblins where a female are In charge,those games are become more and more ridiculous.
These appeal to very different niches even if they might seem superficially similar. Male goblin games/stories appeal to domination + corruption/denigration fantasies, whereas female goblin would more appeal to exoticism and "cute yet wild". Clearly the former has more of a market, hence more games.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Game seems bugged to me, after intro i go outside, fight axe girl and archer girl then die with error? No way to go beyond them without triggering a random attack and dying... Going back inside states can't turn back now?

Let me know when you have a working proof of concept.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Leaked early? Nothing in the quest log, no instructions, no chance.

Also, with CG files in png at 5+ MB, this game will be as large as a battleship. Would be wise to consider converting them to webp at ~200-300k.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes