XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
It's that they always use the same models, there are few developers who create their own, but beyond the modeling, it's the story, the previous one was good within everything, it's a pity!

Reactions: Pogo123

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Damn, I really liked the preview pics of this one. Shame to see yet another goblin game abandoned..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dude did make a game early 2021 then disappears - then comes back with the same idea but under a different game with same old goblin model but different girls and even makes a new patreon for it and then leaves it unupdated aswell not even responding to messages anymore. stuff got really ridiculous and i also am confused and quite angry since i gave him money but for what? at least it was not that much... but still pissed, cause no communciation really, ignoring most feedback and requests, very slow to no updates, always same old outdated goblin model (there are at least 2 if not 3 new goblin models out there) and for abandonening early projects.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
dude did make a game early 2021 then disappears - then comes back with the same idea but under a different game with same old goblin model but different girls and even makes a new patreon for it and then leaves it unupdated aswell not even responding to messages anymore. stuff got really ridiculous and i also am confused and quite angry since i gave him money but for what? at least it was not that much... but still pissed, cause no communciation really, ignoring most feedback and requests, very slow to no updates, always same old outdated goblin model (there are at least 2 if not 3 new goblin models out there) and for abandonening early projects.
What was the previous game?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone know why when I run this there are around 7 nwjs processes in main and 2 nwjs in background on task manager and not 1 process named after the game ? google search goes from saying nwjs is virus to adware to malware though windows defender didn't delete it ,that's why I ask here .

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes