Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Oh wow i didn't realize this game got a translation or any appreciation, it's one of my personal favorite and a real gem. Probably one of the very few h-games that is actually a committed and focused h-game while still having a shockingly good story.

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
Oh wow i didn't realize this game got a translation or any appreciation, it's one of my personal favorite and a real gem. Probably one of the very few h-games that is actually a committed and focused h-game while still having a shockingly good story.
This game really did have a surprisingly good story to it for a H-game... and really good CGs too lol

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Failed to initialize graphics when i open, other games with this version of rpg maker work, but some dont, this among them,any tips?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
BTW, where's the second picture on this thread from exactly? The scene where she's breastfeeding a Goblin.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Can you tell which move enemy's gonna use or is it rock paper scissors RNG all the time ? I wanna avoid getting impregnated by second boss if possible.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Game randomly crashed, mentioning a .exe and that I should close the game and relaunch it. Then my entire computer started bugging out despite not using full storage or memory. This was the last game I downloaded, and issues only arose upon me trying to reload a former save. There might be a virus somewhere attached, so careful

Nightfall12

May 11, 2020
Can you tell which move enemy's gonna use or is it rock paper scissors RNG all the time ? I wanna avoid getting impregnated by second boss if possible.
Kanami has a dialogue box that hints wich move the enemy is gonna use. Also, enemies have a "pattern" of attacks, wich means after using X move and getting countered by Kanami with the proper attack, the enemy will always use Y move next turn. Is all about learning this. Once I learned this the game became impossible to lose :s

Reactions: PulseOver
Nov 10, 2017
so does the submission ending change depending on who got her pregnant?

or is it just the duo that can get her pregnant in the intro and got away? cuz that's what happened in my playthrough and she talks to one of the goblins by the table recognizing one of them as the one that got her preggers the first time

Aryan7766

Sep 22, 2023

or is it just the duo that can get her pregnant in the intro and got away? cuz that's what happened in my playthrough and she talks to one of the goblins by the table recognizing one of them as the one that got her preggers the first time
Submission ending is based on submission level on your profile. If it surpasses 100 you get this ending.

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019

The only difference between the goblin type that gets her pregnant in the first segment (when you can get a clinic event) is one scene in the clinic, where Kaname explains the circumstances of her predicament.

Nov 10, 2017
The only difference between the goblin type that gets her pregnant in the first segment (when you can get a clinic event) is one scene in the clinic, where Kaname explains the circumstances of her predicament.
shame.. not enough in the way of endings, like her keeping the kid I thought there'd be content for that. like resting in between missions that we don't necessarily have to play cuz game's done at this point. or maybe she goes somewhere secluded to raise the child and scenes and branches depends on who or what got her pregnant in the first place.

like the human goblin, I thought there was an ending potential for that, like funnily enough, for some reason she goes back to it lol

Jul 19, 2022
shame.. not enough in the way of endings, like her keeping the kid I thought there'd be content for that. like resting in between missions that we don't necessarily have to play cuz game's done at this point. or maybe she goes somewhere secluded to raise the child and scenes and branches depends on who or what got her pregnant in the first place.

like the human goblin, I thought there was an ending potential for that, like funnily enough, for some reason she goes back to it lol
Dev said he's planning on updating the game on his , so you're probably right about the possibility of more branches, but right now he's focused on finishing the sequel so it will be a long time before that

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
Dev said he's planning on updating the game on his , so you're probably right about the possibility of more branches, but right now he's focused on finishing the sequel so it will be a long time before that
Damn, the Steam release must've been that good to warrant him going back to updating the game even further.

Good for him.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes