migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Anyone know how to actually access the new CG? I got the new version off dlsite, loaded up a new save and used mtool to check the switches in the gallery, and if I'm understanding this correctly the new scenes should be after ED2, but I don't see anything new when I select ED2 in the gallery.

TonynoT

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone know how to actually access the new CG? I got the new version off dlsite, loaded up a new save and used mtool to check the switches in the gallery, and if I'm understanding this correctly the new scenes should be after ED2, but I don't see anything new when I select ED2 in the gallery.
From what I heard the dlsite version is just the steam version which had new scenes.

Creamchesse69

Jan 25, 2024
I think its not in the gallery, its in the aftermath of Ed2

Reactions: Abd6969

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
I wonder how that new ending went. I like Uzuki more even though she only has a handful of scenes.

TonynoT

Mar 28, 2020
Having played the demo I am actually very impressed by the new visuals for attacks. They look swell.

vitrelladonella

Mar 12, 2019
it is not a new ending. from what i understood its just an additional scene after ending 2.
Please see below. I verified myself. Doesn't look like there's any new scenes.

Along with Goblin Conqueror's update(dlsite v1.1 idk when steam update), can someone update?
(Edit: My bad, the update on dlsite today is already existed on the steam version. The 2 new scenes were added in the steam version first upon its release, then the dlsite version was added later which is today)

So nothing new i guess

yeeterbeaterowo

Sep 6, 2021
does anyone have a safe for when she's pregnant by a goblin and in the hospital my game keeps crashing when I arrive at that part of the story

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is the recent steam version the one uploaded here as well? The one with the few new scenes?

Also the next game is called Dragon Conquerer. Dunno how the sex scenes would work with dragons this time around. Not a fan of them.

Loved the Goblins in this game though. I might be biased because I love the little green men and their debauchery.

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes