• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Goblin Adventurer Hunting [v2.00] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i need more brothel management game like this
This game isn't really brothel management (unlike, say, Isekai Parlor). Because no management involved.
But if you liked this game, other games from this developer are very similar. And I think "Goblins strike back" is the best.

ThatOneHater

Jun 30, 2023
like this game easy to cheat.

go to "Goblin Adventurer Hunting \js\plugins\m"

if you need money open EventBattle.js by edit or some editor, and Ctrl + f to find "const getG" above $gameParty.gainGold(getG);
then edit
"const getG = Math.floor(HeroineStatus[HeroineId][4]*(1+0.01*$gameVariables.value(2)));" to
"const getG = Math.floor(HeroineStatus[HeroineId][4]*(1000000*$gameVariables.value(2)));" just more than 1+0.01 that's okay

defeat any girl and get money then you get tons of money.

or you need stats like ATK, DEF.
open Shop.js edit, find ATK/DEF/MDF/INT line. you can find Ctrl + f and "ATK/DEF/MDF/INT".

then edit

const PatternKakaku = [2000,5000,10000,30000,100000]; -> const PatternKakaku = new Array(100).fill(0);
const PatternItemId = [ 0, 21, 22, 23, 23]; -> const PatternItemId = new Array(100).fill(0);
const PatternItemNum= [ 0, 1, 1, 3, 5]; -> const PatternItemNum = new Array(100).fill(0);

if you want more than 100, just edit you want in Array number.
and Ctrl + f and find "if(ShopId==76){SsName=TShop5[la]+" ATK ";}" and below the fifth line, edit to

if($gameVariables.value(ShopId)>=5) -> if($gameVariables.value(ShopId)>=100)

if you change the Array number, you have to enter your number in 100.

then you can Upgrade your ATK/DEF/MDF/INT you want.

if you hard to do this, just replace into this file. you may backup your file to play normally this game.

ps) many script that you can edit gamerule in this folder. you can make all upgrade cost set to 0, or multiple girl capture by using 1 capture bottle.
I did why u said and this appear

Jul 28, 2017
missing the middle trophy on the right side of the room, says get all treasure but I already have all treasure ald. Is this a bug that has already been fixed in a later patch?

WhiteCore

May 22, 2018
You know how to collect all girl in 1 bottle?
You mean get each girl in 1 bottle?

Open EventBattle.js and goto that i previously said gold cheat. and we edit this white block. 555555.png
remove or edit in white block that $gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[ItemId],1);
if you want just amount of girl capture, edit ($dataItems[ItemId],1 <<) that number you want.
or you want get all girl, replace this

$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[41],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[42],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[43],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[44],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[45],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[46],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[47],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[48],1);
$gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[49],1);

example)
512352.png

ofcourse you can edit amount. girl code is like 4x. x is numbered from left to right.
125.png

you can set consume 0 bottle by remove or set 1 to 0 '$gameParty.loseItem($dataItems[2],1);'
and you need to set 'if($gameParty.numItems($dataItems[2])>0)' this line 0 to -1 to select if you have 0 capture bottle.

Last edited:

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Starting up the game was confusing as hell, but after a few raw runs you learns the rules and get used to the sheer jank of it. Art is nice but scenes overall weren't worth the surprising amount of time I spent actually playing the game. I unironically find the gameplay of pursuing the scenes (up to a certain point) more rewarding than the scenes itself.

After capturing the first 3-4 characters a few times, I decided to us mtool and cheat my way through to encounter the other characters easier (give yourself stuff and click to teleport cheats). Fought them as intended but with cheats, and got their first scenes. Realised the amount of grind needed to unlock all scenes so I again just used mtool to give me 100 of each girl during a run and returned.

Scenes were alright I guess.

tl;dr, it's alright, just use mtool to cheat

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hello,
I'm stuck at tutorial 3 don't understand what to do !
In tutorial 3, the orc wants some food, and would not let you pass unless you give him some.
This particular goblin is a fan of roast chicken. You can either make a chain of deals that ends up with you cooking roast chicken at the cooking table, or you can get a bunch of torches and roast the chicken on the map.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes