• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Goblin Adventurer Hunting [v2.00] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017
so.... how you do the math on lvl 4 to 6 tutorial?
Honestly forgot, they are all doable though if you think it through and try some different approaches. There is no actual reward for completing it, so I suggest simply skipping them if your really not seeing the answer, since the actual maps will have way more room for error or they are lost before you even enter it because of previous choices you made.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Considering the dev's other games, without even playing this I'm going to assume it's badly translated and doesn't explain any of its mechanics well just like all the other games they've made that throw you into the fray blind.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Considering the dev's other games, without even playing this I'm going to assume it's badly translated and doesn't explain any of its mechanics well just like all the other games they've made that throw you into the fray blind.
In this game, the devs kind of abandoned the idea of explaining anything. Instead, you have tutorials with minimum explanation and maximum ability to try things on your own.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
i don't know how to play the game ... sorry skill issue~:whistle:
The tutorial too made me think that but ultimately the game is just meant as a time sink since one just gets dunked on with all these 'valuables' and can upgrade everything at one's own pace.

To elaborate, with the third screenshot provided, almost everything one needs to know:
  1. STEP: How many times one can change the screen (Rest every 10, Dead end when all used up -> return via menu)
  2. Hearts are regeneration (I believe), Poison is damage per screen change
  3. E is used to upgrade the above RPG Stats that reset every run (can be upgraded outside)
  4. Gold is spend on basically everything
  5. Consumables are consumed from the menu, the beige bottle is used for capturing passive income
  6. 4 Elemental Stones primarily for trading (for beige bottles) and temporary power ups
  7. Materials, the bottom three are basically gatekeeping upgrade tiers
  8. Captured Enemies that turn into passive income.
  9. Ero Content is mostly limited to catching passive income

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
i unlocked every girl in the brothel except the final final red chick - anyone know how deep down/etc she's hiding? I've done heaps of runs and its safe to say she's not an RNG mob that pops up randomly deep underground. Is she in one of the final rooms that you have to select after clearing the underground twice in 1 run (eg the treasury/monster room/mine)?

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
the steam link (and all other links) in the OP is wrong, this is the actual link:

Also, it looks like there should be Ver1.04 and uncensored

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
so.... how you do the math on lvl 4 to 6 tutorial?

Biggest difference compared to earlier games in this series is that elemental items can also be used for increasing stats, and tutorials 4 and 6 lean heavily on that.

Well, it's not about the math. It's about doing things in the right sequence.
In lvl 4, note that you can't fit the biggest rewards from fairies. So don't aim for them.
You don't need to fit entire biggest rewards to make use of them, and it's tuned with assumption that you do go for biggest rewards (you're left with excess MAG otherwise)

Aclass

Feb 12, 2020
i unlocked every girl in the brothel except the final final red chick - anyone know how deep down/etc she's hiding? I've done heaps of runs and its safe to say she's not an RNG mob that pops up randomly deep underground. Is she in one of the final rooms that you have to select after clearing the underground twice in 1 run (eg the treasury/monster room/mine)?
I found her in the tavern area which you can get to after your third set of stairs undergroung although theres some rng whether you can get the tavern. There was only 1 red girl there though so she is especially rare.

Reactions: Zooch

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
can't seem to gain mp or use spell, anyone knows how the mechanic works?

edit: you can "heal" mp from the blue nurse at the field. kinda sucks that getting the nurses are RNG

Last edited:

shizukami

Jul 6, 2017

edit: you can "heal" mp from the blue nurse at the field. kinda sucks that getting the nurses are RNG
If you open your menu and select recover you will see a bunch of items you can use for MP gain.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

flannan

Dec 15, 2022

The most practical way to heal MP is by consuming holy water. Because there is a lot of it in the game. It's under the "recovery" tab in the menu.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Damn, I hate how I'll play the same game again basically and still enjoy it cause the dev made the models MOVE

Someone needs to just datamine these games

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
okay after playing a while i think i want a save at this point since it may take a day or 2 to grind to the last boss

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes