EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.gif

Overview:
The story unfolds as a young man takes on a part-time job as a Pizzaboy, prompting his move to a new city.
However, things take an unexpected turn when he finds himself entangled with a resort run by women, eccentric scientist, and even... code bugs?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: PozzGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

XlmjGF.png GOGOPIZZABOY2024-03-0718-59-06-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif B0W7EF.png dtqaSC.png tpfT4V.png 3NOhAl.png
wWl5XX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
I really u enjoy this 0.0.1 it’s my “first time” so don’t be rough but I will really appreciate whichever advice. I need to understand if I’m a bit on the good way

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I really u enjoy this 0.0.1 it’s my “first time” so don’t be rough but I will really appreciate whichever advice. I need to understand if I’m a bit on the good way
Hi dev, does the game have some transformation or the previews where the Mc is small are simply for the menu and banner? (I ask because I see the paranormal tag and I have certainly seen more than one story to know how they can use the Mc being so small :BootyTime: :KEK:)
As for the tags, dev, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot ?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian scenes, can that be avoided or is it forced? And finally, what is the reason for the tag rape? (the mc doing it, or someone doing the mc?)

Btw is the wincest because of the mc with someone from his family, or because of some scene from a 3 party? (example, mother and daughter during a threesome?)

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Interesting start look forward to see where it goes after an update or two, looks at future tags, oh
Well that now has my attention even more. Bookmarking page.

Reactions: PozzGames
Dec 7, 2018
Meh, nothing here yet. Like....at all, this is barely a game yet. Could be good in the future though, if the dev MASSIVELY improves his English skills or hires a writer. The conversations are....well...they're shit, no other way to say it. It's riddled with spelling mistakes and weird phrasings and it's basic as fuck, there's no nuances there at all, it's like the bare minimum of conversation to convey information and that's it. No clue how else to describe this, it felt really weird and awkward reading that.

• Red Heart

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Hi dev, does the game have some transformation or the previews where the Mc is small are simply for the menu and banner? (I ask because I see the paranormal tag and I have certainly seen more than one story to know how they can use the Mc being so small :BootyTime: :KEK:)

As for the tags, dev, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot ?

For example, I have no interest in lesbian scenes, can that be avoided or is it forced? And finally, what is the reason for the tag rape? (the mc doing it, or someone doing the mc?)

Btw is the wincest because of the mc with someone from his family, or because of some scene from a 3 party? (example, mother and daughter during a threesome?)

Thanks, good luck.

Hi, So, the MC won't shrink; it's just a playful banner. I introduced the paranormal aspect for some "disturbing" scenes in which certain girls will interact with the player.

The lesbian/incest scene will only include two girls (likely the mom and daughter threesome with the MC), but the MC is not bloodrelated to them.
The rape will involve a reverse rape on the MC, but nothing will be forced – it will be a ""gentle"" approach.

I hope I have conveyed everything as you wanted.

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Meh, nothing here yet. Like....at all, this is barely a game yet. Could be good in the future though, if the dev MASSIVELY improves his English skills or hires a writer. The conversations are....well...they're shit, no other way to say it. It's riddled with spelling mistakes and weird phrasings and it's basic as fuck, there's no nuances there at all, it's like the bare minimum of conversation to convey information and that's it. No clue how else to describe this, it felt really weird and awkward reading that.

Thank you very much, and I sincerely say that I needed a comment like that. Unfortunately, I suspected that the main problem was my skills in English and dialogue writing (I admit to lacking in English), but when I had people of my same English level read/try it, I received feedback that it was "okay." Unfortunately, I was certain about this issue, but without publishing it somewhere, I couldn't know.

I truly appreciate your feedback, and I will try to understand where to improve the texts and how to write in a less "robotic-sterile" manner.

As for the game, it's version 0.0.1 precisely because it doesn't make sense to continue if there are significant gaps (like the one you mentioned) without addressing and developing them first.

Thank you very much.

Dec 7, 2018
I truly appreciate your feedback, and I will try to understand where to improve the texts and how to write in a less "robotic-sterile" manner.
You're quite welcome, hope you can make it, or find someone who'll help you with the dialogues. The game has potential, the models are pretty hot for being Koikatsu and the story coooooould potentially get interesting too.

• Red Heart

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, So, the MC won't shrink; it's just a playful banner. I introduced the paranormal aspect for some "disturbing" scenes in which certain girls will interact with the player.

The lesbian/incest scene will only include two girls (likely the mom and daughter threesome with the MC), but the MC is not bloodrelated to them.
The rape will involve a reverse rape on the MC, but nothing will be forced – it will be a ""gentle"" approach.

I hope I have conveyed everything as you wanted.
that banner almost makes me skip the game i was thinking it was gonna be the typical weird shrink vore game ughh nooo i dont get that kink.
i dont have a problem whit the threesome but i dont know how i feel about our MC getting raped if thats happen is this game is gonna have female domination content

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
that banner almost makes me skip the game i was thinking it was gonna be the typical weird shrink vore game ughh nooo i dont get that kink.
i dont have a problem whit the threesome but i dont know how i feel about our MC getting raped if thats happen is this game is gonna have female domination content
I should probably change banner in next version.
I'll probably change the label, but I think it won't be a "brutal rape" but just some kind of harassment in both directions