Unity Global Mutation [v0.0.8b] [Rolanda]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Downloaded the mega 64bit version and uploaded it into virustotal. My kaspersky didn't get any hits when scanning it but in virustotal it does get a few hits for viruses

It gets a RAR.MailBomb virus hit and then in the relations browser of actions executed by the software it gets a further two hits as suspicious behavour on the files in the game called;
lib_burst_generated.dll and UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll

Not sure if these are all false positives but I would definitely hold off until dev sorts out these suspicious hits. Could well be that the dev has adware on their PC and is not aware of it and the adware has affected the game when he made it. Dev should probably do some virus and adware removal on their PC just to be safe
When virustotal only gets 1 hit 99% of the time it's a false positive.

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Interesting game and concept, always a welcome sight to see more side scroller stuff in general

GoBrr

Sep 22, 2021
Just time to wait when character customization (different hair styles with it being colorable, eyes being colorable and other stuff that is usual for character customization) gonna be added

GoBrr

Sep 22, 2021
Nvm they plan on it
Just time to wait when character customization (different hair styles with it being colorable, eyes being colorable and other stuff that is usual for character customization) gonna be added
Nvm they plan on doing it

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
Very promising game for now, not happy tho with some planned features, would be nice to have "turn off" fetishes option. As i see it's going to be filled with alot of game mechanics, even now it's have many stuff already, so i wonder is there going to be pregnancy mechanic because lactation is already there(i think), so i think it would suit the game in this genre. Offspring could help managing your base and gather resources, or maybe if your character dies you could continue game as one of your offspring.

Last edited:

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
This is a REALLY fuckin' good start. Don't squander this. I've been looking for a good replacement to Last Stand Union City for a long time. And this, this would do that if you don't fuck it up. KEEP WORKING ON THIS, OK?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
this is pretty good game and i like the idea of looting and surviving which is very minor in a adult game especially the side scroller ones but its too bad im not into furries, like full of fur, hoping like some beastkin like wolf dungeon protag or something like that but this is a good one and i am looking forward for this game

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Excited to see where this one goes. I think all the bugs I found have been reported here already.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes