Unity Global Mutation [v0.0.8b] [Rolanda]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Is it just me encountering a bug where the MC falls under the map if the sex scene ends in the "In Heat" state?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
everything look amateur but good enough for first time and the idea is great! I cant wait to see this game envolve into something really good

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
How much actual game and ero content is there at the moment? Or is this just a tech demo?

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Oh crap... I just realized you are only on Patreon.
GO TO SUBSTAR NOW!!!
Patreon has several things in their terms of service that prohibit your content and will ban you.
Bestiality, rape, and sexual violence. If you want to keep up your support and keep your game untouched by the patreon purity police I STRONGLY suggest you look into subscribe star or others. Look at the LOOOOONG list of banned games on here and what they went through. I get that Patreon allows PayPal BUT PayPal has Patreon by their balls when it comes to adult content and taboo stuff.
Once again look into subscribe star because you have a lot of potential in this game and I would hate to see the Patreon gestapo come after you.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
I'll have to check this out later on in development. Since the dev seems moderately active on here so far, are there plans to add a male MC or female enemies? Or does that conflict with the vision? Either way, good luck on this project, always good to see more side-scrollers.

EDIT: Just checked the itch.io page and saw that player body and genitalia customizing are planned for a few updates from now, guess that answers one half of my question.

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Rolanda369 Absolutely awesome demo so far, really enjoyed playing it! If I can give my humble feedback, these were the 3 biggest issues I noticed, with some suggestions to fix them:
  1. The outlines of the 2d rig are wrong, especially visible around the hip:

1709763782001.png
    I don't know which animation system you use but it's something that can be fixed as most other games don't have this, see for example Captivity.

2. UI is very annoying to use. I think the UI text and button size should be ~2x bigger (or configurable at least). It's also very slow to constantly have to use the mouse when you open a container, most of the time you just want to pick everything, so that option should be mapped to a key. There are several smart QoL things that could make the UI feel faster, for example: hovering over an item should show the description immediately (instead of having to wait 1sec currently). Clicking an item in a box/shelf should load it to your inventory by default since it's what you want to do 90% of the time (maybe bind the equip/drop options to right click). When opening the cloth menu it should also auto-open the inventory on the side. When an enemy makes your item drop and you pick it on the ground then it should auto-equip it again, etc.

3. Items and weapons feel uninteresting. While there are a lot of item and weapon icons, there is barely any difference between them but minor stat diffs, and if there is a difference, then the description does a poor job at highlighting it. This is really unfortunate because the levels are fun to explore, but you quickly realize there's nothing to find that you don't already have in your house. I would love to see different weapons with different ranges and animations, different attack delay, shiny items that give new abilities not just stat buffs (eg. invisibility for X sec, double jump, dodge, 2x movement speed for X sec, hunger slowed down by X for 24 hours etc.) etc. Exploring should be more exciting. Item descriptions should also highlight the most obvious characteristics.
There are also many small problems which you probably already plan to fix so I won't emphasize too much, but just listing them: no remappable controls, no keyboard-only mode, bad music, lack of sound effects (wolf especially), inconsistent lighting (too bright, house windows are not properly masked)

Regardless, this is still an awesome demo. Really enjoyed exploring the various rooms and levels, the map is beautiful and feels large, the enemies are great with each having their own unique mechanics (goat guy especially) and personally I found the combat system fun enough, it just needs more weapon types. This is a survival rape game, combat is not supposed to be fair, I like games where stealth and dodging is a legitimate option.

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
This seems unique, ambitious, and incredibly janky. I love it <3

Best of luck with the development. I don't support subscription based monetization but if it is ever sold as a single time purchase I will absolutely pick it up.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Gaddamn, THIS is a very put together game. Great mechanics, clearly alot of effort, and a full on multi-tiered struggle system.

I beg of you, do not let this be Saria Reclaimed 2.0, where it has so much potential, and ends up being remade constantly. Just add the lewd consistently, add some extra buildables and items, a few enemy mechanics, and this is it, you have it nailed.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
this peak my interest cause finally a survival building furry game that doesnt have gay vore in it

keep up the great work and i support you

Reactions: Rethos
Sep 1, 2019
Looks really cool. Just wish the protagonist had an option to be a futa or something. Maybe down the line. If not, still gonna watch the thread to see progress.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
Looks really cool. Just wish the protagonist had an option to be a futa or something. Maybe down the line. If not, still gonna watch the thread to see progress.
normally i dont like futa content since there alot of furry futa game already but this game so far look great and should have an option for people who enjoy futa content

Reactions: Majordeathwish

A-See

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone know a way to resize the games window? I have a Samsung G9 and the game is automatically going full screen at 5120x1440 which is causing it to stretch and cut the top and bottom of the games menus. Can't even load into the game because I can't interact with the menu

Jul 23, 2017
The game looks great, quick FYI for the developer, the game file triggers the windows defender as a Trojan.

Anyone else getting that?
Downloaded the mega 64bit version and uploaded it into virustotal. My kaspersky didn't get any hits when scanning it but in virustotal it does get a few hits for viruses

It gets a RAR.MailBomb virus hit and then in the relations browser of actions executed by the software it gets a further two hits as suspicious behavour on the files in the game called;
lib_burst_generated.dll and UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll

Not sure if these are all false positives but I would definitely hold off until dev sorts out these suspicious hits. Could well be that the dev has adware on their PC and is not aware of it and the adware has affected the game when he made it. Dev should probably do some virus and adware removal on their PC just to be safe

BadassFlamer

Dec 21, 2019
like several others, I am very interested in seeing how this game progresses. Best of luck to you, and remember to take care of yourself.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes